Reviews for Sleeping with the enemy
Piccolo'sBloodyLover chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
L WAZ UKE AND I AM 99.7% SURE OF IT! lol w...pleazzz tell me if im right ok?
Pluto chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
well, i know you wrote this more than 3 months ago, but i thought this was really good and detailed. at first the perspective was confusing, but i figured it out and it all makes sense. its pretty deep in saying what the characters are feeling. its definitely one of the better fanfics here.
lolabloodlust chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
i liked it a lot.

more than a lot i love it. i almost cried.

0.o lol i'm sure that's not that u were trying to acomplish... XD but well, it was really sweet and that part "Teeth bite at lips and skin leaving marks that will fade in a few days and marks that will never go away" that killed me.

i also loved the fact that u didn't put who was uke and who was seme. X3
Angel76 chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
Boy you sure do have an excellent writing style. Even though I'm not that into Yaoi (yet, i have no doubt you will probably get me addicted to it by the time college finishes) I enjoyed reading this.

It's well written and i can kind of see Light and L going off sometimes in between episodes and doing this...after all there was that scene with the drying of Lights feet...or did we count that up to mass hallucination of the fangirls?

With much Love

Andrea!
Ethiwen chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
OMG. When I heard the Song 'In Pieces" my first thought was OMG I'd love to do a LightxL fic to this!

And here it is in front of me. What luck!

Yeah, I liked this. A lot. In the sea of so many Death Note fics where characterization takes a back seat or is forgotten altogether, you remain true to the them. I applaud you for a thoroughly enjoyable piece of fanfiction. Because you know what? I can actually see this happening. And I'm pretty critical.

Good work. I assure you I'll be looking for more form you. *nodnod*
BoredorBoard chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
It took me a minute to figure out when POVs switched, but I got it. I like that you didn't specify which one was Uke... it left it open for the imagination. Now, to look up that song...
Micuko chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
So cool, I really love it
redhotchilipepper28 chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Wow. This is just...pure awesome. One of the best LxLight fanfics I've read .

x
eli chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
smoky.. i agree, in the last part they seem to be out of character. anyway, nice cliche.
Hayakaze chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
First off, I think you should change the genre to Romance and probably Angst, since nobody really searches for General... and also note in the description that there is yaoi. I can't imagine the surprise a non-yaoi-lover would get... but then I don't think there are many of those kinds of people looking for DN fanfic n_n;;

Secondly, quite a few grammar/spelling errors. Fix?

Moving on to a better note, I liked the style - written as if Light and L are talking to each other, but still only thoughts.

I tried to find out who was speaking after you gave the challenge, and got it at the 4th paragraph, which is the only real clue in the first POV. And good job on it - it wasn't obvious, one would have to know the characters well (and probably have read a lot of DN fanfic) to catch it.

The switching of POVs was instantly noticable to me. IMO, it's a really good way to switch, too.

Seems a little OOC, but that has to happen every now and then to keep fics original. oh, and nice yaoi