Reviews for The Baby Series 1
waterlilylf chapter 68 . 1/1/2010
Ops. For some reason the review I posted for this chapter didn't make it through. I have internet by cable and it tends to go in and out.

Anyway. It was such a good review and now it's gone for ever.

Ah, poor Zechs. It was very touching how he was thinking about Heero and Relena's happiness in the midst of all this. He is a very good person, and really deserves his own happiness. And seems to be at least open to the possibility?

But for now, it's all about that cold metal circle...which maybe isn't all that much of an exchange.

Poor Zechs. Again.
waterlilylf chapter 67 . 1/1/2010
'ARe you amenable to seduction?' Oh, my. There's a loaded question. WHo wouldn't be open to seduction by someone like Zechs?

I love his very definite resolve that this time, nothing will be allowed to harm his country and his people. Full stop.

What a great story. Now, I somehow have to find time to read the sequels. One day...
waterlilylf chapter 66 . 1/1/2010
Poor Zechs. He's lost so much; the two people who meant the world to him. I wonder how long it's going to take for him to accept that he can maybe find someone else to be important, and that his life won't totally have to revolve around doing what's right.

The last line was so awfully sad...
waterlilylf chapter 65 . 1/1/2010
Duo is so very good for Wufei, isn't he? As well as being totally adorable in his blunt, very honest way. And it must be killing him seeing Wufei fall for Zechs...
waterlilylf chapter 51 . 12/31/2009
Relena telling Quatre to get a life was hilarious.

I adored this whole conversation from the word go. THese two are almost a match for each other; both all too aware of the demands of power and a public position.

I did like how Relena was obviously concerned that Trowa and Quatre might have broken up; she does care for him.

ANd, yes, Zechs will need companionship at the very least, so I hope he's willing at least to give Wufei a chance...
waterlilylf chapter 37 . 12/31/2009
Wow. Wufei really has it bad, and is prepared to wait if necessary.

'the lines where he thought about kissing Zechs were incredibly beautiful and poetic.
waterlilylf chapter 36 . 12/31/2009
Ha, I love how both Duo and Sally are 'worried' about Wufei's personality change. Although Sally seems to realise where it's coming from...
waterlilylf chapter 34 . 12/31/2009
Yay. Go, Wufei. I think he'd actually fit in perfectly with Zechs' lifestyle - he loves Stephen, can cope with all the pomp and protocol, and has his own illustrious background.
waterlilylf chapter 15 . 12/31/2009
Ah. I always he that he would feel bad about Victoria if he let himself dwell on it. That was a lovely, touching scene.
waterlilylf chapter 14 . 12/31/2009
Hi! I'm finally getting around to reading this story having had it recommended ages ago..

I'm not quite sure what I'd expected but I love how each chapter is a little snapshot.

And Duo liking Wufei and Wufei liking Zechs and Zechs liking ?

ANd now they're all three going to be hididng out in a safe house indefinitely.

Oh, the possibilities in there!
Katreda chapter 7 . 11/3/2009
Aw, is that a hint of a possible Duo/Wufei? Or a one-sided one, actually. I'll keep reading now!
anf600 chapter 68 . 9/2/2008
I finally read this first series before I start the second. I really enjoyed it. It surprised me, wasn't what I was expecting. I liked your snippet style. Different. I look forward to series 2.
little princess chapter 68 . 8/20/2008
I finished re-reading the first series and really enjoyed it again. I like your writing style and you tend to use more difficult wording which sometimes makes me read sentences over to understand them, but I really like that. I'm not a native English speaker, as you may or may not know and since I'm not in school anymore stories like yours are good too keep up my level of English.

The other day, just after reading in one of the first chapters how Duo calls Zechs Sex on legs, I met someone to match that description. I saw him at a snackbar, tall guy, long legs, pale blond hair (though not as long as Zechs' which is good because I only like that in anime anyway). Trouble is, I knew this guy. He's a colleague of mine. So now every time at work when I happen to pass him I try very hard not laugh, remembering Sex on Legs... It got stuck in my head! Thank you very much for that...

-princess
HyprAkktiv chapter 68 . 6/19/2008
It took me a few days to read the whole thing, but I must say that I'm blown over with you attention to detail and your choice of wording. I love how you portray the characters and just adore everything about this fanfic.

*bounces* Thanks for making this a great read!

*shuffles over to read second series* w
chibigirlflower chapter 68 . 12/29/2007
hmp, 5x6 aren't any closer to a relationship than in the beginning well to me it seems that a 2x6 thing at that point of the story would be possible as well?

Is that intended?