Reviews for Unprecedented
Amelia Bedelia chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Aw, this is really cute! And I honestly think that if I hadn't read so many Claire/Quil stories already... this would be slightly amusing! :D I know that when I read about this in the book, I thought it was hilarious! I've just become so immune to the idea that it almost seems normal! Haha! But I think this was fun - I'll keep reading! :)

Yours truly,

Amelia Bedelia
Sporkface chapter 2 . 4/21/2008
Wow. I loved this :D
unorthodox yo-yo chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Aw! I love Quil and Claire!
Queen Red Rum chapter 3 . 4/7/2008
AWESOME! Update, please?
Queen Red Rum chapter 2 . 4/7/2008
AMAZING!
Queen Red Rum chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
This piece of literature perfectly captures what Quil must have gone through. Lovely
Dragon Elexus chapter 3 . 4/7/2008
Amazing writing. You really captured the emotions well. Quil and Claire stories are so sweet (if a bit unorthodox)
DreamingLillies chapter 3 . 4/1/2008
very good, i can't wait to read when she gets older, but this is very good because i've never read a story when she's still little. Can't wait to read more, write fast! lol

It wonderful,

Ta!

Jenna

(I just LOVE this pairing!)
Helena-Mara chapter 3 . 3/26/2008
Wow, this story is amazing. Your description is perfect.

Will it all be based around Claire's childhood, or will she grow older during the course of the story?

Can't wait for an update!
89238497123 chapter 3 . 2/11/2008
what are you talking about? SM said something about them? OMG! brb... (:
Variety-3 chapter 2 . 1/30/2008
This is a really good look at how Quil imprinted. I love it!
JoeBob1379 chapter 3 . 1/14/2008
Oh, dear... poor Peter, lol! It would be pretty upsetting if you thought a grown man (and a werewolf, no less) was in love with your two year old daughter... I hope he can begin to understand soon!

I'm sad, it looks like this hasn't been updated in a while... you will write more, won't you? PLEASE?
JoeBob1379 chapter 2 . 1/14/2008
Oh dear, what on earth is he going to tell them?
JoeBob1379 chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Oh wow, I really really liked that. It totally captured the emotions that I would imagine Quil going through, and I loved the reactions of the others.
Enthralled chapter 3 . 1/13/2008
Awesome first three chapters...please update again...I'm anxious to see how you work things out with Claire's parents!
66 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »