Reviews for Unprecedented
Lomesir chapter 3 . 1/4/2008
This is one of the best fanfictions I have ever read, and you are one of the best writers on this site. Your sense of flow is masterful, and the details are subtle yet precise. You know exactly how to paint a picture. The humor is wonderful, not at all obnoxious, and very real. When things get dramatic, the tension is palpable.

I really, really enjoy this new POV. Quil's is such a unique situation. Hope you update soon!
bEfore-tHe-b R e a k d o w n chapter 3 . 12/27/2007
groovyness D
fallingstar08 chapter 3 . 12/17/2007
OMG! I love this story so far. Quil and Claire are so adorable. I really, really, cannot wait for more of this story.
Aly-ATeenageGirl chapter 3 . 12/9/2007
OMGosh! WRITE MORE! FAST!
liarlikeme chapter 3 . 12/5/2007
awe poor quil :(
sammie.joeyy chapter 3 . 12/2/2007
aw i love it. poor Quil. your writing is amazing. please dont ever stop.
ReaderRabid chapter 3 . 12/1/2007
Just returning after a month's hiatus. So glad I found your story - I'm a q&c sucker.

Great perspective - as a mom, I can totally see Peter's perspective. and as much as I know it will change, 'cos it will, I really look forward to seeing what you do with the story!

I rarely see Claire's dad in any stories, he seems to disappear. hope you get a chance to update!
PuckLover22 chapter 3 . 11/25/2007
This story is good so far. Please update soon.
LoveBria chapter 3 . 11/23/2007
update. now.
freres-toujours chapter 3 . 11/21/2007
No! He can't do that! Does that man (Peter) have a romantic bone in his entire body? *whimpers* I don't mean to be pushy, but please fix this soon. I can't bare to see my second favorite couple in the entire Twilight series separated.
chocolate chip bagel chapter 3 . 11/19/2007
Another wonderful addition to this story. You continue to keep it interesting and the characters feel in character. I loved seeing Sam as the Alpha and I loved how this chapter ended, with Quil's temper growing and running off into the woods. Keep it up!
Hidingsorealpeoplecantfindouta chapter 3 . 11/16/2007
oh...poor quil...Update AGain SOON!
shobbs chapter 3 . 11/15/2007
Amazing. Absolutely Amazing. :]

This is the first Quil-Claire story I've read that isn't all fluffy bunnies and rabbits. I can't wait to read more.
toujoursmoi chapter 3 . 11/15/2007
very nice. I can't really imagine her parents taking it any better than that. It's going to take some persuasion. Please hurry!
11June11 chapter 3 . 11/15/2007