Reviews for Unprecedented
Anon chapter 2 . 11/9/2007
Adorable and highly amusing.

I absolutely adore how you write Quil, his feelings for Claire make how he acts almost dorkishly cute.

I look forward to more, and will check back often (so update pretty please with sugar on top - Do you accept bribes? Because I'll totally come prepared next review if you do).
Thwarted Moony chapter 2 . 10/26/2007
hi! I loved it! pls keep writting! I realy want to read the next chap.

kisses

Ana
SuNgLaSsEs-ChI'c chapter 2 . 10/24/2007
Just found this please update soon!
ronandhermy chapter 2 . 10/24/2007
This is great, can't wait for the parents' reaction. mucho amour. keep it up. oh and quil acting like a love sick fool is just too cute. hope you update soon
Heartbroken1 chapter 2 . 10/24/2007
Very nicely done! I especially liked the green dog with the purple eye :)
ReaderRabid chapter 2 . 10/22/2007
I've been enjoying the stories with Claire as a teenager, and it's cool to think of Claire as a baby again. Aw...

I'm nervous for Quil, but it has to work out. Right?

Looking forward to finding out what you do next!
genies9 chapter 2 . 10/21/2007
_ I love Quil. Reading about him is highly enjoyable. :) So.. update soon?
bronzehairedgirl chapter 2 . 10/20/2007
I know you've already heard this from me, but I'll say it here publicly...I really like this story. You've hooked me already in just two chapters. It's very well written. I like the way you have captured Quil's emotions and what he's feeling. He went from a typical teenage wolf boy to a guy who has someone that has become his whole reason for being.

Stephenie said she set this relationship up to show that the wolves have no choice when it comes to imprinting. So far you are showing this the way I imagined it. They may not have a choice, but they don't hate it. Quil will be whatever Claire needs him to be and for now that's a caretaker/playmate.
toujoursmoi chapter 2 . 10/20/2007
such a good chapter! I loved it!
Hidingsorealpeoplecantfindouta chapter 2 . 10/20/2007
Great Job! I love claire/Quil fanfics...please don't make the next chapter the last...this is a good story!
angelpinkgal chapter 2 . 10/20/2007
aw update son
angelpinkgal chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
its great! could u possibly make a chapter or sequel or sumthing about emily n sam n quil talking to clair's mom n her reaction?
chocolate chip bagel chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Thanks for the PM. ;-) I'm bad about reviewing but I wanted to let you know that I'll be rec'ing this fic to my friends who also like Quil/Claire. It's ironic because I read Eclipse back in August, but it's only this week that I started hunting for more Quil/Claire. I think you did a wonderful job with this possible scene. I love all their characterizations and details from always going to Sam's house to their wondering that the myth of imprinting was real. I think this fic can definitely stand on its own. It's complete with Quil's innocence and then after seeing Claire, his enormous range of emotions and confusion/comprehension of the situation. I hope you do write more Quil/Claire and I added to you to my alerts so I can be, well, alerted. Good luck writing!
ReaderRabid chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
I loved this! I think you did a great job describing some emotions that are so strong that they are difficult to convey - especially without making Quil sound like a pedophile.

I'm enjoying a few stories about the Quil/Claire dynamic, and it's really cool to see it from Quil's point-of-view. I'd *love* it if you continued this as a story rather than a one-shot. :)

I'm so impressed with how well you told the story. You showed Quil changing before his own eyes from racing around like a madman and joking to becoming a man - looking out for someone who isn't himself. I'm sure there are things you could improve, but the story carried itself so well, I didn't notice anything nit-picky. :)
FutureCullen22 chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
This was really interesting and really good! I love reading about Quil and Claire!
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »