Reviews for To Remember
inuyashamunkey chapter 9 . 6/16/2016
will this never be finished? woe is me
ShinichiKudoOwnsMySoul chapter 9 . 9/2/2015
Lovely fanfic.
scarletwater chapter 9 . 3/20/2015
Oh man. This chapter left off in such a cliff hanger and now I can't help but want more. You've built up a really intriguing mystery here and it's really starting to hit its climax. I hope that you eventually feel up to updating this amazing story since I really interested in what might happen next.
SayMrrp chapter 9 . 2/15/2015
This is awesome! I'm really wondering whether it's Edward Elric or not. And the way you confuse everyone including me is doubly awesome! :D
luluhrh chapter 9 . 2/15/2015
So good. . . Why did you stop?
KoreanMusicFan chapter 9 . 7/7/2014
have you given up writing?
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 3 . 5/3/2014
STOP TEASING ME! IS HE ED OR ISN'T HE!?
Wait. Don't tell me it's Germany's Ed in Amestris's Ed's body, that's just wrong.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
You're killing me. I have to know if it's really Ed, but you've got me halfway convinced it's actually his son.
of muffins and sprinkles chapter 9 . 4/4/2014
When will you return and finish your amazing stories?
Guest chapter 9 . 9/26/2013
loved it!
please,please,update!
i'm dying to know what will happen next!
yoloswagmaster chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Interesting. . . O_O
kurosaki9 chapter 9 . 5/4/2013
i came across this fic by accident really. was looking for another fanfiction on here who's name clearly escapes me but i have to say that this fic really has gotten my attention. it's so different and ensnaring all in the same. the way things just come together awkwardly in such a way that makes you want to keep reading n reading. sadly, there's only 9 chapters of this fic and it was last updated back in late 2008. i do wonder though if you've continued with this story elsewhere but i'm afraid that that isnt the case.

i do wish to see more of this if there is any but for now, i will have to imagine my own ending to this great work. thanks for posting this up. o enjoyed every chapter
Guest chapter 9 . 4/17/2013
i really hope you'll update :)
Trying -Helps chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
www. /
MoonGun chapter 9 . 12/29/2012
I read this fic a while ago just re discovered and re read it! I really hope you continue to write it but I enjoy reading it even it is incomplete!