Reviews for Aunt Amaranth's Revenge
Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
The ending of this story was especially funny, how did Amaranth get blue hair?

-Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom.
Emily chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
I found myself wondering what color Aunt Amaranth's hair was, to startle everyone so. Turns out, according to your last (all for the sake of 'suspense,' I suppose) line it was blue. I don't think I want to know how it got that way, either.

How cute. Squeezles. Ha. : )
PinkRangerV chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Aw! So funny...and cute! Man...wish I'd thought of selling my little brothers! ;)
Chaotic Demon chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Little Merry with the squeezles! So cute! Great job!
Asher Elric chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
A blue haired hobbit? I have never heard of that one before. Tell me, does she use blueberies in her die? This was cute, I lved it.
InuEnki chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Aww! That was adorable! I love the name "squeezles". Too cute. And what a way to get a raise on your allowance. But we know how smart Frodo is! Though I could see Merry doing that with Pip. haha
Haley Cullen chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
"I think Aunt Amaranth has funny-colored hair."

haha, I laughed so hard at that part. genius!

great work! it was so cute!
Skandragon Blackheart chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
That was great! Keep it up!
acacia59601 chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
I can see Merry covered in lipstick from all the kisses! Great story!
Morris the Fool chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Aww Thats so sweet!

sorry I haven't been reviewing in a while, I've been spening most of my time in Sweeney Todd fandom, so It was nice to read some fluff for a change ;
bethahnee chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
It's wonderful to hear about Frodo-mischief once in a while... It's Merry and Pippin we all hear of most often! Though I have to say, his mischief ends up being quite a bit less harmful than Merry and Pip's often turns out to be. Perhaps its a result of his gentle nature. :)

Well-written, and may I add that I'm thoroughly enjoying 'The Vault of AnnĂºminas!'

_ Anargil