Reviews for Reason for Living
CRS13 chapter 29 . 8/16
How long till the next chapter?
Sha12 chapter 29 . 8/12
Why did u stop,this is so good please continue
eliza-iveyrose chapter 29 . 4/1
You have to finish this
Fox chapter 29 . 1/2
I enjoyed the story, I think the plot is very interesting and, as I've read quite a lot of fanfiction stories, it also seems original. I'm not the one to rumble about small inconsistencies with the HP, as this is up to every author to create the reality in their fiction as they see fit. However I have few comments: 1. I found quite a few spelling mistakes (thru instead of through, their instead of there and so on) 2. The sentences seem to be built in a funny way sometimes -the words are in wrong order or even the wrong words used all together. 3. The paragraphs or even sentences have the same word (or expression) used twice or more.
All of this doesn't mean I didn't enjoyed the read, I can assure you I got over it easily ;-) it jus makes it a little unprofessional.
4. The characterisation of Severus (too emotional and too mushy) and Hermione (far too helpless). I must admit, as much as I can stand emotional Severus, I find difficult to picture childish Hermione -from my perspective she has always been strong and practical person.
Most of all, I hate the fact that you didn't continue with the story. I am very curious how the power couple defeated the Dark Lord and what about the child, and Ron , and Draco , and the rest...
Thank you and all the best.
Fox
Severusismyfave chapter 29 . 11/17/2015
Best fan fiction I have ever read (not an exaggeration)! You have a talent!
spaceygirl67 chapter 29 . 9/21/2015
plz continue
Guest chapter 29 . 8/1/2015
DO NOT NOT END THIS BRILLIANT STORY HERE!
Guest chapter 28 . 8/1/2015
He was guilty for abandoning her and siding with Ron the whole time. He should have stayed neutral with regards to the situation months ago, but he didn't. Ever since that time, he knew his friendship was on the rocks with Hermione. Then again, she did hurt his other best friend Ron. Of course he had to side with him. Poor Ron.
Guest chapter 28 . 8/1/2015
HOW DARE HARRY AND RON AND GINNY WUESTION HERMIONE WHEN THEY ARE NOT EVEN FRIENDS WITH HERNIONE ANYMORE AS THEY TREAT HER LIKE SHIT !
Guest chapter 23 . 7/31/2015
Was she going to classes?
Guest chapter 23 . 7/31/2015
I thought they were going to keep it secret? How are they going to explain it without giving away about the soul mates powers ?

"I have come to the conclusion that it is best to let everyone know about your marriage to Hermione," Albus told Severus, as he looked at the wizard as he slightly lowered his glasses. "If you don't let them know, people will ask why she's living with you and how you have become her guardian."

Severus nodded, understanding his mentor. "Yes. I don't think that she'd like to explain that part to anyone at all. It's too painful for her to talk about."

"How about the reason why she won't be able to attend classes daily and have private tutors?" Remus asked curiously.

"The answer is that she is ill, and we don't need to clarify with what. That is no one's business except ours," Albus answered. "If they ask, they will just have to come to me. And they know better than to argue with me."

"I do not think that it is a good idea for the both of you to go there," Albus interjected. The both of them looked at him. "How would people react to your marriage? We cannot expose your relationship now. We most definitely cannot expose the powers that you have. Both of you have already jeopardized each other as it is."

Guest chapter 21 . 7/31/2015
After the defete the dark lord will their new powers go?
Guest chapter 21 . 7/31/2015
But how will it work near magick near hogwarts? Why didn't she buy a laptop that saves more photos and videos!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/31/2015
Will they get married for real? And will the ministry know won't this bond?
Guest chapter 20 . 7/31/2015
Hermione is NOT a muggle she is a WITCH a powerful one at that ! Albus was right. Everything had happened so fast that the thought hadn't crossed their minds. What would the Dark Lord think when he found out Severus had married a muggle? Even though he was no longer a death eater, Severus's life was still in danger and so was Hermione's since they were both members of the Order. What more now that they were married, or rather, bound? What would their answer be when other people asked.