Reviews for The Story of Max Cale
Ultimate Kiwi chapter 23 . 1/14/2013
Is there any chance of you updating ? Even if it has been 8 years since you have last updated.
Hotgirlow chapter 23 . 3/3/2009
update soon please it's great.
paradiso31 chapter 23 . 3/1/2009
great story. I really wish you would update this story.
Taeniaea chapter 23 . 8/18/2008
Great Story Plz Plz Update It Soon!
Adrianerose chapter 22 . 3/17/2008
Hey I know you haven't writen on this story in a long time but I was hoping maybe you finished on another site, cause I am dying to read the rest of this story. You stopped in on the really good part (tears of saddness). Please, tell me you finished somewhere else... please, please,please, please, please, please, please, please!
X5 - 452 and 494 chapter 22 . 4/22/2007
Please update soon!
X5 - 452 and 494 chapter 23 . 3/1/2007
This is really really good! You are a great author and you need to update soon you haven't updated in like 3 years so please update! By the way great story...Oh..Wait..I said that already...didn't I? Oh well what you gamma do? Keep writing I mean typing I mean oh you know what I mean!
OriginalBubble chapter 23 . 2/16/2007
*crying* udate
OriginalBubble chapter 12 . 2/16/2007
WHOO characters getting together too easily too quickly!

(its refreshing after all the pussy-footing they do in other stories)

this is a fave fave fave!
OriginalBubble chapter 2 . 2/16/2007
0.O so drastically radically different from other au's...

INSPIRATION!
vinh chapter 23 . 4/6/2006
Nicely done!
anon chapter 23 . 3/12/2006
Please continue this story. I started reading this back probably in 2002 and I really enjoyed it and then I felt like trying to find it today and I saw that it was updated since then. Please please update.
Ciorstan chapter 23 . 2/24/2006
Hey, are you going to finish your story? I really like it and I hope you do find the time and/or inclination to finish it. (sorry about any spelling mistakes)
Adrianerose chapter 23 . 9/15/2005
Hey I know you probably stop writing this like a year ago, but I'm hoping you'll still finish it. This is a great story and I want to know how Zack reacts when he finally finds out who Max is! Please don't stop writing! Your story is in the middle of a really great part! Keep going! I'm sure alot of other people would love to keep reading too.
Adrianerose chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
So far I love your story, and I have a feeling its only going to get better! I love the way you put Max & Zack together and Logan & Syl. They make unique combinations, even more so because no one really knows what Max is (beside Logan and Deck). I hope your still writing the story because I'm waiting for the rest! I love many of your stories but I think this one is turning out to be my favorite! Keep write, I hope encourages you.