Reviews for Each Day's a Brand New Life
Lily chapter 9 . 9/12/2013
This is a very good story! I think it's very sweet how the brothers treat poor little Lucy! This is a one of a kind story and it's got plenty of good qualities!
eternaltime101 chapter 9 . 2/19/2008
omg I LOVE THIS STORY! normally i dont like it when there is a OC girl cause that means no beautiful wincest, but now there can be a comic relief character and perfect, wonderful wincest! thank you for writing such a wonderful story! i know its been a while since you've updated, but please please PLEASE update soon!
anathemawrites chapter 9 . 1/5/2008
dances! I found this fic again! D insert joy here

I *love* Lucy. She's actually a pretty cool OC and not irritating or trying to get into Winchester pants.
TheWinchesterAngel chapter 9 . 11/24/2007
NO! WHY MUST THEY BE GAY WHY!... then again it's kinda sexy... NO! DON'T SAY THAT ITS TERRIBLE! WHAT ABOUT LUCY!
TheWinchesterAngel chapter 8 . 11/5/2007
O.O umm are the brothers going gay? T-T say it ain't so!
timme chapter 8 . 10/26/2007
finally! the boys are starting to get their act together.
timme chapter 3 . 10/26/2007
whoa...okay, feel a bit sorry for her in this chappie. i'm surprised she could run around if the demon hurt her that badly, but i guess the brothers got there in time?

this is an interesting (greusome) take you have on succubi, but i guess it's more the brother's style than just a demon that impregnates women in their sleep, with is about the actual legend.
timme chapter 2 . 10/26/2007
like the story, and the brothers and bobby. can't say i like your lucy character much. too damsel-in-distress like. honeslty, she sees mutilated bodies in front of her, sees a strange guy hanging around and her first thoughts are of romantic fairytale notions of him sweeping her off her feet? i can't even feel bad for her getting messed around with.

that part with bobby and the spell was hilarious.
DarkWriter00 chapter 5 . 10/20/2007
Haha, the past 2 chapters were awesome. This is a really good fanfic. Lol, Demons and Oprah... It's always good to have comic relief, and you weave it so well in these chapters.

Lookin' forward to reading the next chapter and so forth!
Pikouaencore chapter 3 . 10/12/2007
Hey there ! Yeah, I know, I don't always review on stories I read (in fact I kinda suck at it...), cause I don't always know how to put into words what I thought about it, and just 1 line reviews I feel lame to write, so ... Here, I'm gonna kick myself a bit cause I really wanna this story to keep going ! You really are an awesome writer, your characters are solid (you really got Sam and Dean!) and your writing style is clear, solid, easy-going and rich, you can convey funny or tensed situations and the scenario is just great ! You get me to sit at the tip of my chair bouncing, waiting waiting, waiting ... *fading voice* ;)I also loved how you started the story with a journal article : form exploration not much people dare doing on online fanfiction, especially at the beginning of a story. Congratulations ! And I so wanna know what's gonna happen with Lucy and the boys, that last chapter was awesome ! With so much trauma, how is she gonna cope with it all ? And as she doesn't have any relatives, who's left to take care of her ? hum, wonder, wonder ? who ? who could it be ... Hehe, I'll be boucing on my chair waiting, waiting ...
DarkWriter00 chapter 3 . 10/11/2007
O, now this is awesome. I was on the edge of my seat while reading this. Aw man, I just saw it all in my head too. You're an excellent writer. Well done! Succubini reminds me too much of an Incubus though. :p Anyway, I'm looking forward to reading the rest of this, once it's up!
Spontaniously Insane chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
I don't need to watch the show to understand this. Love to it.

And I'm going to tke Dean and Peter away with me, k? They sound really HOT.
Alisha chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
Wow, MrsKurda! This work is phenomenal! I've never read anything in my life that was better. Keep it up! You're amazing!