Reviews for Underdog Hollow
Ralyn Longs chapter 1 . 8/23
Good stuff, would've liked to read more.
Lanky Nathan chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
My head... holy crap how have I missed this masterpiece after so many years? It was so raw, so dark, so confusing, honestly you had me second guessing myself the whole way though wondering just what the hell you had in store. I can't... I just can't. Can't even. You win forever.

Lanky Nathan
Flamingcheesepie chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
The fic is kind of confusing, but it is still a very good read! I want to know though, are you still there? You haven't updated anything in years, sadly, and there are some other good fics you have started too.
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
100th review!
onlytoask chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
That was interesting. It's too bad you never updated.
kirbyonsteroids chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Holy . . .what . . . the FUCK(italics) did you just do? God damn. Head's spinning like a top. I don't know how you came up with this . . .but it was AWESOME! God damn . . this is what I love in fan fiction. this is why I love it, the suspense, the characters, the . . . that inexplicable feeling of connection yet discovery with the characters you know and love or love to hate, that are the same, yet at their core so different.

Thank you My good Sir, for an exceedingly well crafted work of fanfiction, that doesn't even deserve to be called such. This, in my honest opinion, deserves to be so much more just like the other works of art on this site. Thank you for a mindfuck of a read. Can't wait to see more from you, whether its on this story on another.

P.S. Speaking of others, i must say that your "one shot" series 20 _ , are some of the greatest one shots I've ever read. I love them, and don't really know why I didn't review them. Gomenasai.
Anarchy-Bell101 chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
This is amazing. The style of writing you use flows perfectly. Please make another chapter. Thank you. So Sasuke is dead then. Will what happened to Naruto be explained in the next chapter?
Torchbug chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Well. This is terrifying. It's like...Mission Impossible or something. The face part. Well, the use of the skeleton to count Naruto's kills is delightfully chilling. Very nice. Your writing is impeccable as always. Thank you.
August Mayhem chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Ha! I knew it! I knew itIknewitIknewit! But then Ryu said Uchiha Sasuke and I was WHAAAT! I had been so sure it was Naruto, and then the end happened and I felt vindicated!

Amazing story, and you said the first chapter of the story was finally done so...More coming? I thought it was great as a stand-alone! Absolutely incredible!

Love your work. And since I'm reviewing anyway, love the Legends story about Itachi. The second chapter where he's fighting the older boys and mimics the animals was super cool. And Fugaku is a friggin retard. So I extremely enjoyed Itachi showing him up with the scroll D

Doctor Yami chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
It's an interesting story... But you completely lost me.
chaosfire999 chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
You must have a knack for making interesting stories. I vastly enjoyed your 20 truth format stories (though I admit to never having heard of the "20 truth format" before, does that come from somewhere?).

I hope you continue to make short, engaging stories like this one.
The Berkeley Hunt chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Nice. Excellent work on this one, i loved the story of this fic. The idea of an estranged Naruto impersonating sasuke, as well as suavely deceiving his village really works for me. I liked the mystery of the protagonist, and the excellent use of jutsu. Creative and interesting, the use of a Raikiri and some natural fuuton manipulation really helped with at first obscuring and then identifying the protagonist. A great read all round.
Random-san chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
okay, it's really good, i had an idea of who it was from the beginning but it had a few twists in it to throw me off guard. good job. so here's from what i understand so far

naruto is in crappy condition and is treated like crap amongst his fellow peers but is a superior assassin. he dressed up as sasuke to frame him and oto, to get cloud to attack them. he also has the hots for ino, but where did he kill sasuke? who are sakura's teammates etc.
Joanna The Storyteller chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
This, though managing to get confusing once in a while, is a wonderful piece. The way you write, the flow and simply beautiful renderings are just that.

A second chapter of this is something worth waiting for.

Thank you for writing this.
Kyuubi Fanatic chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Two years...fuck. I really do hope that wont be the case for chapter two. I have to say this was really confusing, yet it made the closure that much more sweet. That said, I have some questions:

1)Is Sasuke alive or dead? You've made mention of Team 7 having another member and that Sasuke is now in the leaf. I guess my hope that Sasuke was killed to make Narutos suit is dead.

2)What is the pairing? The header says Naruto/Hanabi yet you devoted a whole section to Naruto/Ino...or am I just reading too much into it?

3)What the hell made Naruto a wraith? More importantly, whats all this about him being weak now if he only goes out for high level assassinations? Seems damn powerful to me.

4)Who is his sensei you mentioned? I have a feeling but I can't be sure...

And certainly not last, 5)What was the deal with the flashback to Orochimaru? Was it Sasuke who got fucked up or Naruto?

I don't really need these answered, as with proper telling it will all be sweetly revealed in the most agonizing manner possible for the reader (_) but if I'm gonna realistically wait two years or more per chapter...well with turnover rates on great fanfics these days I don't wanna get invested in the hopes of a story I can't comprehend enough to decide wheter its up my alley or not. (Seriously, all the good stuff is being discontinued while all the mired shit of amateurs and little kids muck up the fanbase.)

Well, if you can't already tell, I do enjoy this tease and I sincerely look forward to more.

Ja ne! ~KF~