Reviews for Going Down
Helluvabutler chapter 6 . 2/9
Such a beautiful ending~! xD
Loved everything about it
Shinan7 chapter 6 . 9/15/2015
That made me giggle. I love it xD
Coollavinia chapter 6 . 6/17/2015
Loved this! XD
Andy chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
I couldn't believe myself. It's almost the 4th time I read this thing! How could you do this to me... You should have continued this awesome work of yours. I like how you discribed the characters. How Naruto seemed to be the real man and same here! How sasuke is the badass uke and all of that. You have to start working at this kind of story again. I've beeen waiting your story for almost looooooooooong time ago. I hope you'll remake it again and sooon enough. I'll apreciate it!

regards!
Koda chapter 6 . 12/8/2014
Daaaaman, Sasuke You beast xDDD

Loves this story! ;3; hahaha! You're an excellent writer! xD
xxhinata.fan chapter 2 . 11/17/2014
*on . Sorry about that
xxhinata.fan chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
It's been a while since I've read this, but I just found this here on this site so I though I'd drop a review. I read this 2-3 months ago on , and yet I can recall almost every detail of the story.
What stands out the most about your writing is definitely the descriptions. The crash scene with Naruto and Sasuke at the front of the jet, the two near drowning, walking up to the cave, Sasuke stitching Naruto's cheeks up, the night in the cave- these were all excellently described- so much so that I can still picture them exactly after so much time. Little details like how the needle work was done or how Naruto near- slips alot of the time add brilliantly to the overall effect of your writing.
Apart from that- the lemon scene was to die for! If you're going to write Sasuke as a bottom- THIS is how you do it. He must always have some element of control and he has exactly this in your story.
I could definitely picture seeing your style of writing in a proper novel. For most fanfiction authors, no matter how brilliant they may be here, you can tell their skills wouldn't translate very well to longer and more structured pieces- like novels. But you'd do brilliant at a novel! I suggest looking into longer original pieces of work if you haven't already- i hate seeing talent go to waste.
So yeah, I really liked it :) they're so sweet with eachother! Great stuff
Bleachigo15 chapter 6 . 10/18/2014
So cute and SMEXY AS HELL. Loved it \\\
WolfieLiz chapter 6 . 10/1/2014
So funny and pleasant! (_) thank you so much for it.
Twi-Hoster Girl chapter 6 . 9/8/2014
This was a fun read! I love how witty you made Narutes and how bossy you made Sasuke! Thank you so much for writing this :D
kichou chapter 6 . 5/10/2014
nice and well written dear :D
Pocket-sized Writer chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
I kinda got scare when I first saw the MayDay stuff, it reminded me of Resident Evil: Revelations with that damn zombie that repeat May Day May Day all the damn timeXD
lulu422 chapter 6 . 1/26/2014
Ohhhhhh shniz, that...was...AMAZING.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/7/2014
topped by your bottom. that's a bit degrading.
DinieLuvYunho chapter 6 . 11/26/2013
Oh my, sadistic bossy uke!Sasuke definitely my favourite.. This story is awesome and amazing, too bad its ended! I want more drama but this is perfect.. :')