Reviews for Bad Movie Tuesdays
Angela chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
So, that's why Drake & Josh love to see bad movies so much! Wow! My mind is blown! Nice story!
CosmicPudding chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
How adventurous! I love the idea of this happening. Now, that's a show worth paying for XD
WriterExpress15 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
This was too cute. Drake and Josh are so adorable together in this fic.

Very nice job, I love it3
CorrectedByLazyAntics chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
fainally someone who thought of the thearter as their make out love run center...thank you
OND chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Hot.

That is all.

xD
cannotdisplay chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
oh, I so love the slash. This was much greatness. Ok, can i just say that I've been praying for a fic that did this with the boys in the theater. I mean, how could this not have been done already? But ohgod, you did so amazing. I love it.

Hahaha, but wait what about the guy working the projector? That must be the best job at The Premier

xoxo
Slyth-Rave-best of both chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
This was amazing. You are made of so much win. Now i have to go find more drake/josh slash. oh well *shrugs and runs to find more drake/josh goodness*

x-Teirrah-x chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
fantastically cute D

H x
the unloved chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
awe how cute!i love it!now i know why they're always at the movie theater...lol...so funny!
assassinerblue chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Wow, that was amazing! Such a good job with their familiarity with one another, I loved it!
the-dark-poetess-911 chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
lol! i luv this pairing, but i can just imagine the projector guy overhead being like, "YES!" or at least that's wat i would say, ok now i'm gonna go get a job at the movies as an overhead projector guy cuz of this, bye! ;)
poppyfields13 chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
i told you i was going to read it again! and look! i'm reviewing! yay! anyways...

-Every once in awhile, something would blow up or catch on fire just as one of them reached their edge. Drake always found this funny- (hehe, favourite line.)

luveth, so hot and fluffy
TheApathyImp chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
THEY'RE SO KAWAII TOGETHER! *dies from happiness and then is resurrected* YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY FOR MOVIE THEATRE SMUT!
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 12/29/2007