Reviews for The Wedding Night
Drafe chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Very good. Although I have to point out that it was probably not his first orgasm... There is such a thing as masturbation after all...
MARTHA HUGHES chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
I CAN NEVER GET ENOUGH EDWARD AND BELLA AND WHEN IT IS BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN AS THIS WAS, IT JUST MAKES ME WANT MORE.
ange aggy chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Couple of problems ferst of all is Edward a compleat pusy who the hell comes that fast second Twilight vampire DONT COME! therd Edward weres briefs not boxer and forth READ THE FORTH FUCKING BOOK!
Lacy-Jane chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Fabulous story!
EndlessImmortal chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
rawr. that was awesome. the best ofits kind hat i have read. love it! :D
fyren galan chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
I loved it, I really did. But if you were trying to keep it canon, Bella would be dead right now from his poison tongue. Just a thought. Lovely story.
rosewolf44 chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
wow
GODSLOVE chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
God, that was so HOT. Wow. I love love LOVE lemons and that was really REALLY good! And then it was so sweet in the end...I'm so glad you decided to use Edward's POV! I've always wanted to know his POV on the wedding night! Alot of people don't do that, but you did! God, I loved this!

-Brittany
sasukegirl4 chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Jeez! Edward is so sexy!
abovetherim chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
good job!
IntheShadows86 chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
I really Liked it. We're so used to hearing Bella's side of the story, it's good to see something like this from the other side. Keep it up, i can't wait to read more of your storys.
m r s . a u t h o r chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
finally. the first person to not use "fuck me!" but instead, my personal favorite, "make love to me" more power to you! i liked it. 10/10
rom.gurl.anna chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
aww ... so sweet :] amazing job.

ani
MinniMuffin chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Awesome!
tu es mon ame chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
aw that was lovely! really beautiful.