Reviews for Finding Out The Truth
Saissa chapter 19 . 5/21
His name is Aidan - not Adrian. This chapter needs his name changed
thewolf74 chapter 19 . 1/27
I love this story. I'm happy that Severus was able to get Harry out of there and raise him.
kirsty21 chapter 19 . 10/19/2014
plz plz do a sequal ty
delete-account-please 6143978 chapter 19 . 9/27/2014
Mighty fine story I’m so sad it over great job
delete-account-please 6143919 chapter 19 . 9/26/2014
perfect story I think you did a great job but I’m sorry to see it over.
PandaBear97 chapter 19 . 9/21/2014
SEQUAL!
QueenLyssa chapter 19 . 8/11/2014
aaaaw that was so cute! I loved reading it, your ending was a little short and I am sorry for Sirius, he was kind of an idiot in this story, totally not able to step up to the plate of parenthood. But I loved how you made Sev so open, the minute he knew Harry was his he was a Father, *squeals* loved this.
Alie-yaoi chapter 19 . 6/17/2014
I like
WereBunny87 chapter 19 . 4/29/2014
How have I missed so many of your stories I thought I'd read through them all omg -reads more-
naruto and twilight fan33 chapter 9 . 1/24/2014
Griffin Raven chapter 15 . 12/28/2013
Albus didn't show much feeling at all when Severus told him his son was missing and also about his burning dark mark - infact Albus seem more concerned with keeping his spy active and in the good books of nasty Voldemort. Anyway just how safe is Hogwarts if a animagus who intends harm to a child still able to get into and out of the school without anyone noticing, either portraits, ghosts or house eves? Didn't Albus have any monitoring charms placed upon Harry Potter when he placeed him at the Dursleys and what about Mrs Figg who supposed to be watching? Think Severus will be very angry at Albus's callous attitude to a lost child by him impling that an active spy with death eaters/Voldemort was much more imortant!
Griffin Raven chapter 12 . 12/28/2013
You'd think it would illegal to do legillimency upon a child of Aidan's age especially without either the parents consent or the child spedially when there was no need - apart from Albus needing to know everything. Nosy git, Albus too-many-names Dumbledore!
Griffin Raven chapter 10 . 12/28/2013
Haha...would love it if Aidan got a sister and Severus also got a daughter...but I guess I'll have to wait and see what happens next, won't I!
Griffin Raven chapter 9 . 12/28/2013
Bet there's so many things that little Aidan's missed that most children have taken for as normal - like being able to sleep in a bed, having your own clothes, having toys and being able to play, making friends and playing with them. But most importantly simply being cared, loved, and protected by those whose care Harry/Aidan was placed with by Albus - but he wasn't. Will Severus get some justice against the Dursleys for the child abuse or will it have to be a Slytherin type of revenge since he doesn't seem to want anyone to know "Harry Potter" isn't at his relatives?
Griffin Raven chapter 8 . 12/28/2013
Severus gonna have to make sure he doesn't make a mistake with his little son's name so perhaps he should place a charm upon himself. I think the name Adian Bane Shaun Snape - is a great name and its very different from those normally chosen!