Reviews for I'll Be Okay
iSeeMe chapter 9 . 1/27/2011
I really liked this Story.

It had a nice amount of Angst,

but a loving amount of fluffy happy joy-joy Love.

'I Probably could have just said 'love' instead of, yeah.."

Anyway, I liked it, Good-Job!

~
Corpse In Bright Clothing chapter 9 . 8/9/2010
Oh yes. This was great, and with a sweet ending. :3 Loveee. WEE! [Too far?]
Corpse In Bright Clothing chapter 7 . 8/9/2010
For most of this I'm just like o-o && o-o && o-o && o-o. And then: "You little idiot. You stupid little fuck. You can't do that, you can't ever do that again!" I freaking smiled! Seriously. Like, ]]. Wow, I'm a dork. :o But, oh my gosh!
Corpse In Bright Clothing chapter 5 . 8/9/2010
Well. I don't know what to say but that I'm still enjoying this. o-o It's crazy, and the emotion-awrAWRawr! x3 Really good.
Corpse In Bright Clothing chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
"Now I'm giggling again. Lavirense. It sounds funny." Honestly, you had me giggling there as well. "Or I'm giggling because I'm so drunk I'd laugh at a lecture about erosion theories." Haha. :3 Lovely. Just last night I was playing pinochle and I was in that mood where everything was funny, and probably because I was so tired (I've never been drunk or on anything, so ! o-o It was crazy, and I'm ranting). :]

Oh ma eff geez. I don't know what's happening to me. I've read tons of A/L, and this is turning me into a hacking fangirl! Like, o-o. The way you write Adam's emotions and actions feels brilliatn to me. (xD) Just, I get everything. o-o And I loved the end of this chapter. Awrawrawr.
Corpse In Bright Clothing chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
Okay. The happy reviewing thing: There are all sorts of grammar issues and stuff, and that might be excusable for your not being American (was that stupid to say?) but it's still not fun to read. But you did some really cool things here. Haha; I really liked drunken Adam's description of "the other Jigsaw survivor." 8P And early on in this chapter Adam fights himself over hating and not hating Lawrence. And then he has to say he's not in love with Lawrence, and then of course is fighting to believe that's true. The list was a cool thing, too. And it showed how much more Lawrence means to Adam than anyone else ever has-shows instead of telling, and it's very cool. Gosh. :]
Corpse In Bright Clothing chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Oh my gosh. LIKE the prologue. :3 It feels so brilliant! Like the absolutely manic view of Adam after he's left in the pitch bathroom. And that last line-it just has this really good tone, and it's soo good. xD Not difficult. But. I like it for a prologue. :]
Jill .E. Napier chapter 9 . 3/25/2009
I LOVED! IT!

-J. Ester
Jill .E. Napier chapter 9 . 3/19/2009
Loved it. I had felt a strong emotional relationship from them in both the film and this fanfic. I loved it. I have been looking almost everywhere for Adam & Lawerence fanfic. I actually cried when he slit his wrist but I was happy when Lawrence came to take care of him. Love your fanfic. Please write more on them while I convice others to do so also. Lawerence & Adam 4-ever! And now I leave. HAHAHAHA!
Taisia Kuno chapter 9 . 10/8/2008
What another great work! I bet you're getting sick of me commenting so much but this one I liked quite a great deal! I love how you have such a rich history with Adam and you stay pretty true to it, depending on the story. I also love (And I just noticed this) Adam's constant comparison to Lawrence with Doctor Phil. Makes me giggle every time! I can't wait to read more and will be doing so since I don't want to do homework!
GodGudKami chapter 9 . 7/3/2008
Yay! A happy ending! Too bad Adam will have those scars on his adorable arms forever, but at least he and Lawrence are happy and together! That's the way it should always be, because those two are just too sweet and cute to waste! Good job, sir! ...I mean, ma'am!
GodGudKami chapter 8 . 7/3/2008
So HOT! Adam is having a nightmare, and he needs Lawrence to comfort his adorable little self! Lawrence is a good comforter, even though he can be so mean sometimes.
GodGudKami chapter 7 . 7/3/2008
AW! Fluff! And Lawrence left those two losers, just as I knew he would! I don't think Allison would have been that understanding, though. She's a real B-word, after all. But at least Adam and Lawrence are together now! And nothing will EVER come between them again! They're just too CUTE!
GodGudKami chapter 6 . 7/3/2008
NO! ADAM! How could you! If this story had actually ended like this, I think I would have had to have killed you. I know it won't, though. And Lawrence will be VERY sorry that he brought Adam to this. He'll finally ditch Allison and Diana and just be with Adam forever!
GodGudKami chapter 5 . 7/3/2008
Lawrence is such a bastard! He's acting like that kiss was just Adam's doing! It was his, as well! And he ENJOYED it! He and Adam are going to be much more than friends, and the sooner Lawrence can get his head around that fact, the sooner I can stop kicking his shins!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »