Reviews for Lost
kari2500 chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Oh, what a lovely story. When Peta died I was so upset I cried. It was so clear how much they meant to each other. Peta seemed to me to have so many good qualities and above all, his loyalty. It broke my heart when he appeared to Phantom as a ghostly apparition when he died. If that isn't love and devotion I don't know what is. I wish Peta hadn't died, but then I would never had found out how sweet a role they played in each other's lives. May they be joined in death for eternity, just like they wanted in life.

Ja ne~

~ Kari ~
Winged Senea chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Hmm, not bad. really good actually, very well done and i like how Phnatom realizea he's screwed, but he doesn't care cause he's going to be with his friends again. well done!
kura-permanenthiatus chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
thiss is greatt (:
NekoLen chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
OMG! I just ran across this and thought I'd read... I'm close to tears... I love Phantom and The way you made him monologue about Peta was so cute... I couldn't detect that much OCC, so good on you!

It is a bastard to write it on paper first, but that's a good way to do it. I do that as well. That way you have your own editing and then the computers editing.

I've written a story about Phantom missing Peta as well.

"The good guy always win, no matter how hard we try," Peta said sadly. Phantom shook his head.

"No. We haven't lost. We're still standing aren't we? Even if we are not ruling there... We still exsist, so therefore we haven't lost."

*Hugs Phantom* I love you.
vivid4 chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
A fic with reasonable length, nearly impeccable ICness, and no grammatical/writing shortcomings that would harm my eyes or incite my temper - overall, an A for you.

Your one flaw in the content (which robbed you of a well-deserved A) might be... lack of context. Like, Phantom said Peta couldn't have chosen a worse time to die, but what had led to him saying that ? The Chess loss in the Final Battles ? In correlation with his later statements (about Peta's tattoo), I find it rather awkward - the later statements give me the feelings that had Peta (tattoo-completed) lived, they would have won, there would no longer be any problem. However, to compensate for that your Phantom monologue was deeply moving. Especially the part about how they will be soon be forgotten - it touched upon my soft spot: a thing to be consigned to oblivion always sounds saddening to me.
Werewolf of Fire chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
That was lovely. Sweet, angst filled, PhantomPeta. I love it.

I love how you described Peta, as a man with a thrumming thirst for knowledge, as a man who was logical and true, I love how well Phantom seems to know him, of how he thought Peta was crying and that he wasn't.

The only critique I can give is that you be careful of how Phantom talks; he's very poetic, very childlike in his thought patterns and you went into the tremendously sappy in some bits (not that I mind at the moment; I've felt the need for things that could make me 'aw' or cry). He's got a particular way of speaking, like he's the highest and mightiest, which is what he is until he's beaten.

Again, lovely work. I tip my hat to you not only because of the pairing, but for your writing ability also.

- Woffy