Reviews for The Pretender
Paosheep chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
This is... weird and.. good. Another one where I like it, but I'm not certain why.
RofS chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Oh, wow. I would like to think that this was not something Naruto would do, but I think it is, at the same time, very touching. It is just an amazingly true story, almost like it could be real, because so many of us are lost in our dreams. Great job.
kitsune67 chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
omgosh.. this is so good.. even though it was short and stuff.. it really makes me wonder..

it kinda seems like u were talking about shikamaru.. were u? who were u talking about in this..? tell me! tell me i say! please..?

great story by the way, loved it!
dreamlifter chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
nicely done. i wish there were more clues though. its a bit too hazy to make any conclusions with
ShinobiFighter chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Awwesome!
Demonkid chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
pretty good though u left "her" very vague at best
Dark Hope Assassin chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Wow, that was rather deep and soul-scathing, with that melancholy it emitted. A very much captivating piece. Short, concise, to the point. So wonderful. I love the bittersweetness that drips from it. Marvelous piece, as ever!

I'll make sure to keep an eye out for "Initial Offensive" Chapter 6 whenever it comes out (I'll so be there!) and for your new Twenty Truths story! _

Thank you for a wonderful read!

Yours sincerely,