Reviews for Masquerade
videogamenerd101 chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Your writing style… oh my God it is magical and beautiful. It is just superb in every single way possible. I see no flaws in it and everything flows exceptionally well. I'm in love with it.

But, even though you did imply in the narration that you were purposefully making Neji slightly OOC in the fact that he isn't following his duties, I still think he would have done everything in his power to prevent Tenten from doing what she wanted to do because of how focused he is on his duties. Also, Tenten is a very duty-oriented person—like Neji—as well, so I find it OOC that she actually decided to do this.

Nonetheless, I love your writing. It flows so well that I'm breathless. I absolutely love the slight ShikaTema and KibaIno you threw into this. Overall, marvelous job on this. I really, really enjoyed this one-shot thoroughly. :)
I Can Hear the Sea chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Ah! I have been looking for this story for ages! I remember reading it somewhere on LJ, but had completely forgotten where ...

Anyway, I love how much of a spitfire Tenten is and how cheeky Neji can be. The bits about his nobility made me giggle so much. Thanks for writing this! :)
sophia666 chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
I loved this- the whole setting, and that Neji was doing something that wasn't duty-inclined, and this line-

“Sometimes we do things for reasons other than what our duty demands.”

The polite thing to do here would have been to smile, demurely, and place her delicate little hand in the one he offered her while replying in her, softest, breathiest voice that she would love to dance. Unfortunately, the delicate hands and wussy voice were with her other dress and Tenten was forced to smile with all the sweetness of a honey pot and all the acidity of a jar full of vinegar.

“Maybe another time.”

There were moments Tenten lived for and most of them included some version of an off balance Hyuuga Neji somewhere in their midst.
The Panda assassin chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
THis story is so good. I love your writing style. It's so eloquent.
Musette The Vampire chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
this was beautifully written.i think i may have to read more of your stories
vargs chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Wow! Such a well-written AU ficlet! You should continue writing NejiTen, you're so good at it! The AU twist was written very nicely and smoothly (I worship you!) and the characters are all in character! Good work! Thank you for writing this! _

~Tsuki-chan _~-*