Reviews for more like an aversion
xxSilverEchoxx chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
So flipping cute. I'm dead. 3
ryosakuaddictioneternal chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Oh my! This lit up my SasuSaku fangirlism! Love it! ;)
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Ahahahaha! Sasu-chan is such a dork. I hate him, I love him. I like him. Besides, just being with her and talking to her should be enough. I think. I'm not good with that either anyway. But if it works then what the heck? Then good.
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Sweet story! :D
honeykang chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I AM THE FIFTIETH REVIEWER. I DESERVE AN AWARD, DO I NOT?

(To keep things simple - particularly in this difficult economy - I suppose I can deal with said award as this story. Not that it was written for me or anything. I'm rambling, and rather ineloquently at that. Excuse me.)

So I read this story like five billion years ago (read: like two years), but I never reviewed it because I'm stoopid. And I was bored and alone today so I've decided to embark on a mission to ramble-review every one of your stories. There's only five, it can't be too hard.

Make that four. I'm not reviewing "Whirlwinds" because I do not like it for some very very inexplicable reason. It's not you, dear, it's me. Do not be offended.

Obviously, I loved this. Sasuke was OOC, but I suppose we can excuse this because it was necessary in order for the SasuSaku love to exhibit itself. I guess we can also excuse it because, when he IS in character, no one really knows what Sasuke is thinking anyway, so maybe your Sasuke is exactly what real Sasuke is like.

But still, I cannot imagine Sasuke ever caring about his relationship with Sakura outwardly enough to consult Naruto. Sasuke seems more like the type to brood over his wrongdoings in the romantic field quietly and alone, despairing desperately behind a mask of apathy. He does not seem like the type to gush to his man-friend about how he held a girl's hand.

But, it was funny and adorable so I forgive you. Not that you need my forgiveness to continue being amazing. Which you are, have I told you? lulzomgstop.

Sakura, meanwhile. She was very, very - for lack of a better word - cool. Un-squeal-y, un-Sasuke-drool-over-y. This is a compliment, because I am thoroughly sick of that type of portrayal of Sakura. She will always hold a special place in my heart, because I think she has so much potential and secrets and pockets to her personality that can be endlessly explored, and I detest the way some authors resort to a completely girly and shallow Sakura. Your depiction - possibly because the story is in Sasuke's POV - made her seem rather mysterious and calm and just. Cool. I liiiiiked it.

The flowers and Sasuke's painful ignorance of the fact that, yes, flowers WILT, was a great touch. It showed, among other things, Sasuke's utter idiocy in romance, and it was cute.

And also, this? "Not anymore," Ino informed Sasuke, while simultaneously moving to stand next to Shikamaru. "Maybe when we were twelve, but the whole emo-avenger thing gets sort of old after a while. Sorry," she added, as Shikamaru slid an arm around her waist.

This made my entire life.

That is all.
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
i loved it! it was amazing!
fireblazie chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
"I'm sorry I'm not more romantic," Sasuke said in one breath, "Please don't dump me because I'm not sure anyone else would have me anyways."

BEST LINE EVER. XD
acylay chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Sasuke, you romantical retard, Sakura loves you no matter what.

LOVED THE RESTING OF HIS CHEEK WITH HERS. AND THE FLOWERS.
Whats Mine Is Yours chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
ill make an exception for your extremely OOC sasuke, becasue it worked really well :P

i loved when ino screamed for shikamaru to come see sasuke acting idiotic ...
VanillaMostly chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
oh i like this! Who cares if Sasuke's so OOC, I like this Sasuke a million times better than the Sasuke in canon! 3 Very cute, and I love the ShikaIno. 3
IllaSc chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
This strikes me as incredibly realistic. It's well written, too. Good job!
cutecrazyice chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
I don't care if they're out of character, as you say it. This is absolutely adorable, and I love it! :)
Sakura 8D chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Oi, that was pretty good. Found it funny...
Roses Rusted chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
XD Are you kidding? That was a great SasuSaku! It's always nice reading Sasuke being so clueless... and the bit of ShikaIno and NaruHina were wonderful! Thanks for posting this!
angelforshow chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Aw, that was cute.

It was slightly 'mechanical', I guess, but what do you expect when you try to write Sasuke romantically?

The wilting flowers was the best part.

And the cheek-pressing-hand-holding thing.

Because holding hands and pressing your cheek against someone else's face is totally the best. (:

Good job!