Reviews for Alexis Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Fem Harry is the worst plot device in fan fiction.
Cloverleaf Neverseen chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
That's my name (Alexis)! happy dance, happy dance!
Shelley chapter 17 . 3/15/2013
Please add more chapters, I love the story
ptl4ever419 chapter 17 . 1/10/2013
I love it! It's so much more realistic than others with Alexis personality changed from Harry's. I always thinks its rather odd when nothing really changes. Love it am so excited to read the next one :)
ptl4ever419 chapter 12 . 1/10/2013
Hey, I hate doing this and I know you probably don't care, but you called Alexis Harry when one of the twins says "'P for prefect! Get it on, Percy, come on, we're all wearing ours, even Harry, Eric, and Sophie got one.'"
Sorry just thought you might what to know I'm not criticizing, but its one of my pet peeves to have character names be wrong and know I do it myself. I really love you story and am a natural editor and can't help, but want to make it better. Please don't be mad. Sorry and thanks for reading my ramble :)
ptl4ever419 chapter 8 . 1/10/2013
It's like you read my mind before, I figured out about Aymcus being his father through the later, sorry bout jumping the gun, still love it :)
ptl4ever419 chapter 7 . 1/10/2013
Is Carrow related to Alecto or Aymcus? Love it so far
karicom333 chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
I like how your not just copying the books )
Hefi chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Babies have blue eyes for a month or so until their real eye color shows. Everything else was good and I liked it.
Poetheather1 chapter 17 . 7/21/2012
This was a very enjoyable variation on the whole first book. Thank you for writing this.
tacaloking chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
this looks like this can be a good story don't let what people say get you down
Miss C Riddle chapter 14 . 6/3/2010
haha... oops, they forgot the cloak.

A bit of constructive criticism: at points you keep calling alexis: harry instead of her name.

Look out for that and you'll be fine.

~MissCRiddle~
NickyWho chapter 6 . 5/6/2010
I've read Alexis Potter and the chamber of secrets and Sophie's grandmother doesn't seem that bad, she's a bit posh and slightly snobby but i wouldn't say she was horrid. I love this, great chapter.
Wolfman chapter 15 . 10/14/2009
And from this point onwards, the fecal matter hits the rotary air impeller...
XxTheKawiiPuppyDawgxX chapter 2 . 9/24/2009
Hurray! More Girl!Harry. I love these types of stories.