Reviews for Hanyou Trials
Please don't stop
ThunderClaw03 chapter 21 . 6/12
Great job keep it up update soon
Wondering Knight chapter 1 . 5/30
Love the story so far. Only thing I'd wish is that there was more push for the relationship. Not just the cuddling but going further but not all the way. Dates, kissing, fondling and what not.
Sondow23 chapter 21 . 3/15
The only references I got were yuna and her cousin rikku whose names and relations are from final Fantasy X.
Guy With 1000 Names chapter 21 . 3/14
Good to have you back. Meant to review earlier, but due to real life, work and having long forgotten what had recently transpired in this fic, I had to re-read the last few chapters first.

Noticed Gishou hasn't been around lately, would love to see his return.

LOL on kid Naruto stealing Asuma's cigarettes; having been asthmatic at said age, wish I had done the same.

Happosai again, this ain't gonna be pretty.

On another note, I was reading the last arc of Kitsune Hanyou when an idea hit me: come Hanyou Hurricane, it turns out Ken took Mikoto as a second wife with Naruto and Sasuke sharing a younger sibling. Just a thought was all.

Looking forward to reading more soon.
tanithlipsky chapter 21 . 3/13
very good
Story Weaver1 chapter 21 . 3/11
I think this could be the best chapter so far. It's impressive. Here's why
1. The friendly enemy vibe of this chapter. The ritual combat being adhered to (with one poisonous exception) and the fact that no one gets hurt despite this being deadly gives it more depth than earlier arcs. It's also intriguing regarding the ninja mindset that Naruto is proud and happy that they are getting better in their attempts to kill him.
2. Iris is adorable. "hugged into submission" love that. The effect is doubled when she meets Mayu.
3. The fact that it makes Naruto reflect on being a teacher and possibly a jonin sensei is great character development
4. The "protect Iris" side-plot makes this more complex than just a "defeat the cousin" thing and makes the assassins more than mooks.
5. Roshi's good fortune at this stage makes me laugh and even more so Jiraya's sullen response. Third, Jiraya being Too Spicy for Yog Sothoh is a perfect ability for a super pervert.
6. I didn't see run-on sentences like last time.
7. The Oda nobunaga joke. I remember that episode of Inuyasha.
pikachucat chapter 21 . 3/9
cool story
Devilzxknight86 chapter 21 . 3/6
Lazy to log in lol
Dude where the hell have u been lol
Good to c u back
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 21 . 3/7
Really? I thought Rachel was a nod to Blazblue, especially since she's a vampiress as well in that game series/anime. Rikku and Yuna are obvious from FFX (nice touch there) but the others I don't recognize. I want to say Kei and Yuki are from Re: Zero but that isn't it since the oni twins of awesomeness aren't named that (*shrugs*) either way, good chapter and I'm surprised that Sangurin didn't try anything at the festival...glad to see that she isn't that much of an idiot...

DASM
555
Henshin Complete
Haruka Kamiya chapter 21 . 3/6
This chapter was filled with laughs and major "awwwww" especially regarding Iris and Mayu. I love scenes of children making friends so it was a nice thing to read.

Not that I would need them now, but had this chapter been written prior to six months ago I would have asked Roshi for tips on how to get the ladies hahahaha... ha.. anyway

It was good~
Dragonman109 chapter 20 . 1/1
Please update.
Kitsune Obsessed Freak chapter 20 . 9/11/2016
I hope that you can find it in you to continue this story. It was pretty epic for the most part.
xAkix chapter 20 . 7/2/2016
Another enjoyable chapter as always! Having Spyro show up was a throwback to my childhood and I inevitably had a 90's flashback and flailed like a fangirl. Definitely excited for the next arc. It looks like it'll be fresh, what with this new cousin not being outright evil. Keep up the great work!
poketeen99 chapter 20 . 5/24/2016
You are doing a great job with your stories. I recently decided to reread your stories starting with A Dream is a Wish, then your Naruto story and now Hanyou Trials which I had added to my Favorites so I can know when it is finished. Good job.