Reviews for Hanyou Trials
xAkix chapter 20 . 7/2
Another enjoyable chapter as always! Having Spyro show up was a throwback to my childhood and I inevitably had a 90's flashback and flailed like a fangirl. Definitely excited for the next arc. It looks like it'll be fresh, what with this new cousin not being outright evil. Keep up the great work!
poketeen99 chapter 20 . 5/24
You are doing a great job with your stories. I recently decided to reread your stories starting with A Dream is a Wish, then your Naruto story and now Hanyou Trials which I had added to my Favorites so I can know when it is finished. Good job.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 20 . 5/23
very good.
pikachucat chapter 20 . 5/22
awesome
Story Weaver1 chapter 20 . 5/21
Wow, that's some harsh stuff. Just the "finding a new place to live" stuff would be time consuming and headache inducing, but an injured foot too? Ouch. However, you get no sympathy for being distracted by Skyrim _~

It's a decent climax to this arc. Personally, I think it lacks development; the dark elf and their demon dragon come out of nowhere in regards to this plot. Please forgive me if I missed something.

The transition to the next arc is quite smooth. I like it. This Shadow War will be a change of pace from the previous challenges. I like how Chiyo is thinking beyond the family conflict to the future outside of it. This attitude gives this a Ritual Combat air that fits well with the setting.

Mayu sneezing flour is adorable. What she did with the bag of flour and the other things makes her badass adorable.

Meeting the fox youkai enemy in a monster maid café...I wasn't expecting that. I had to chuckle with Ranko at that.

Technically speaking, I believe you have a problem with run on sentences. There are a lot of scenes that are hard for me to follow because their sentences are so long and contain many actions.

Final thing; someone has been playin Spyro the Dragon and Team Fortress 2...
Guy With 1000 Names chapter 20 . 5/20
Welcome back, sorry to hear about the various set-backs. Please update soon
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 20 . 5/20
Well this was a welcomed surprise when I saw it in my inbox a couple days ago and I have to admit that I am glad to hear that you are still alive. Though I hope you are doing better after the car accident (I was in one as well and miraculously no one was hurt but my car)

I liked the introduction and inclusion of Spyro and Cynder, hopefully we'll be seeing more of them in the future. *nods*
ejasm07 chapter 20 . 5/19
Great chapter. Very action packed. I did not expect Spyro and Cynder to show up here. But, I enjoyed their presence. Can't wait to see how Naruto and Hinata handle this next trial. Update ASAHP (As Soon As Humanly Possible )
NarHina chapter 19 . 5/12
Great chapter and story and I like the chapters being around the same size of this one to long chapters are hard to read with out breaks.

Glad that at least one of Naruto's cousins are not evil Hanzo really made it more interesting I like seeing more fox's.

As for making Naruto as strong as he was by the end of the manga you would need to over-hull all the enemy's and make them stronger.

Also think about showing character profiles at the end for new characters that aren't from other anime it took a few chapters to learn who everyone was.

Can't wait for the next chapter and looking forward to when Naruto goes back to Konoha and everyone meets Naruko and meeting the Twins that were born before he left.

I am really looking forward to who the final boss will be the oldest cousin sound like he will be completely different from the rest.

Naruto and Hinata Forever:)
NarHina chapter 6 . 5/8
No offence the fact that Naruko got to Hinata first was a bit of a let down more so now that you made them two different people I could handle Naruto changing in to girl but this now there is no hope for Naruto to go back to normal and even if he does he has to share Hinata now.
Wmacman1 chapter 19 . 3/19
I really like the crossovers you put in this story. Keep it up!
Story Weaver1 chapter 19 . 9/26/2015
At first, I was disappointed to see that the VR game was interrupted again. Then I realized, it wasn't really interrupted. It's just a different dungeon in reality.

A pegacorn whose name is "Sparkle"? Subtle.

As for Naruto being OP, I don't think it's bad enough to worry about.
ThunderClaw03 chapter 7 . 9/24/2015
Great job keep it up.
Eltyr chapter 19 . 9/19/2015
*GASP!* You're back! Huzzah!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 19 . 9/19/2015