Reviews for Hanyou Trials
ThunderClaw03 chapter 15 . 5/18
By the time Naruto is back home he's going to be Kage level or beyond.
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 23 . 5/9
I don't blame you for falling victim to the Sad Kitten Eyes no jutsu...no one can beat them. Still though, this was an amazing fight and I loved the intricacies of it. Well done.

You had several fights show how masterful of a fighter Naruto is, what will easily cause him to be pissed off and everything in-between. Well done.

Now then...

*steals Iris because Cat girl* Seeyounextchapter,bye!
Ookami88 chapter 23 . 4/20
I really like how your stories are going. While I know a lot of anime, some that I first encountered here I had no idea about, mainly due to them being older than I'm alive, or not being aired in my country. But thanks to you I got interested in Tenchi Muyo and Ranma 1/2, for what I'm really grateful.

The only thing that would make this story better in my opinion, and probably only in mine, is if we got Naruto and Hinata in another sexy situation, like for example Hinata achieves some big thing or it's her birthday, and Naruto makes their next free day a "Hinata is the Queen", where he cretes several clones and they all act like willing slaves to sate all her needs, and I mean ALL of them. Or the tables are turned, and Hinata makes herself Naruto's willing servant for one day, maybe even pulling out that harem outfit from the Incubus incident in the other story.

Anyway, I still love your story and can't wait for more!
Fenris Silverblood chapter 23 . 4/19
waited a long time for this and it was worth it. very good. cant wait for more
Paul Ruth chapter 1 . 3/2
Hey when are you going to update again and great story
Story Weaver1 chapter 22 . 1/25
Happosai is truly a youkai that is possessing the body of a monk...That Explains So Much.

Explosive Runes...Was that an Order of the Stick joke?

I have a feeling that after spending enough time with Iris, the wood golem will say "we are Sprout"

I'm glad I'm been reading D&D rule books lately. It means I can better see where you are coming from with some of the current elements.

A fake head with explosive notes disguised as hair? Brilliant! A deception worthy of a ninja and a kitsune.

Magic Mushroom...make my monster grow! Classic One Winged Angel.

It looks like Sanguirn needs to learn the Jutsu of Friendship. Iris can teach her that while Chiyo does the ninja training _
tanithlipsky chapter 22 . 11/22/2017
cool
pikachucat chapter 22 . 10/22/2017
awesome
Guy With 1000 Names chapter 22 . 10/21/2017
Welcome back.
More action for Gishou, nice

Noticed you said 'Akira' twice, when Ranma said which kids would not be going up against Happosai

Been a bit confused for a while: sometimes Naruto has 7 tails, other times he's got 8; little consistency would be appreciated.

Groot is most please with Sprout.
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 22 . 10/21/2017
I have to admit that this was a wonderful chapter and I like the fact that Sangurin has finally returned to the light, even with a few consequences from the Monster Mushroom.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/13/2017
Please don't stop
ThunderClaw03 chapter 21 . 6/12/2017
Great job keep it up update soon
Wondering Knight chapter 1 . 5/30/2017
Love the story so far. Only thing I'd wish is that there was more push for the relationship. Not just the cuddling but going further but not all the way. Dates, kissing, fondling and what not.
Sondow23 chapter 21 . 3/15/2017
The only references I got were yuna and her cousin rikku whose names and relations are from final Fantasy X.
Guy With 1000 Names chapter 21 . 3/14/2017
Good to have you back. Meant to review earlier, but due to real life, work and having long forgotten what had recently transpired in this fic, I had to re-read the last few chapters first.

Noticed Gishou hasn't been around lately, would love to see his return.

LOL on kid Naruto stealing Asuma's cigarettes; having been asthmatic at said age, wish I had done the same.

Happosai again, this ain't gonna be pretty.

On another note, I was reading the last arc of Kitsune Hanyou when an idea hit me: come Hanyou Hurricane, it turns out Ken took Mikoto as a second wife with Naruto and Sasuke sharing a younger sibling. Just a thought was all.

Looking forward to reading more soon.