Reviews for To Dream of Second Chances

Hermione took a deep breath before taking her baby from Ron's arms and tucking him back into the baby carrier. She tried to keep up with his long strides as she followed him down to the dungeons. She knew this route well considering all the times she had snuck down here last year. He stopped in front a portrait that Hermione had never noticed before. Severus gave the password and entered the room. Hermione followed and entered a fairly large common room. Hermione set the baby carrier on the couch when she felt Severus standing right behind her. She turned and met the blazing eyes of an angry man "Oh fuck Merlin!" Severus yelled as he turned and left the rooms slamming the door shut behind him. The noise frightened Devin and caused him to cry out. Hermione quickly gathered him in her arms and bounced him as she explored her rooms. There were four counting the common room. She had a nursery with a beautiful antique crib and blue plush toys everywhere. The bathroom was beautiful with everything made of black marble. Her bedroom was gorgeous too. The bed was huge decorated with the standard Gryffindor bedspreads. There was a desk in the corner as well as a dresser and vanity.

Why feed the baby peddling ITS A BABY She laughed, actually laughed, when Ron feed Devin so much pudding that he puked all over Ron. She hadn't laughed since Severus left her.
If ginny was the only one who knew about the baby then how come harry and Ron know too and know the whole story and are okay with it ? And why show severus the baby? Ginny was the only person to know about Devin. She had been their when he was delivered

Hermione entered the great hall and found Ginny at the Gryffindor table beside of Harry and Ron. They had Severus glanced around at the students. He glared at the group of first years that were ready to be sorted. He had to admit that he was very surprised that Granger wasn't the Head Girl. He searched the Great Hall until he found her sitting with her friends. They were all passing around a baby. He wondered briefly whose baby it was before Albus pulled him aside.

Angelus chapter 5 . 6/15
Sorry but it isn't very good
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 9 . 4/26/2013
I enjoyed this enough to read until the end but I must admit I had some problems with it as well. I saw some of them addressed in an earlier review, and will therefore not rehash those particular points.

While I agree that Hermione might be judged quite harshly as a single teen mother I find it very hard to believe that she would get that kind of judgement from Dumbledore. Or that it would be limited to Dumbledore, for that matter. He, being the most accepting wizard one is likely to encounter, would surely not be the only person at school to find fault.

Also, what would induce Severus to begin a relationship with Hermione in the first place? I am an ardent Sermione shipper, but outside of PWPs I need the grounding of their relationship to be believable. As well, why would Severus not simply tell Hermione what he wanted? When not OOC he is a forthright man. Yes, he is skilled in deception, and a spy. But he is also an expert in people and getting what he wants out of them. Would he not then have at least some clue as to how to deal with Hermione? He has been interacting with persons her age for years, after all.

What happened to Voldemort? Is he cool with his right hand man suddenly going loopy-happy-baby-love with a Muggleborn?

One last thing, there were some grammar issue. Not many, you do have a good command of that aspect. I did notice several substitutions of their for there, however.

I encourage you to keep honing your craft and posting. Your general plots are quite entertaining and I think you show promise. I don't mean to attack in this review, I just know that I appreciate review far more when they include concrit.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/9/2013
This was a great story it made me cry keep up the good job
Montara chapter 9 . 9/5/2012
Thank you for sharing your story with us.
aliceAmnesia chapter 5 . 10/24/2011
what the hell is with all the '!'

and sev,even occ - would just not 'joke' with the headmaster.

ItaSaku1 chapter 6 . 4/11/2011
Why couldn't Snape be like this in the real stories I would have loved him more!
ItaSaku1 chapter 5 . 4/11/2011
Wow! This was just to weird!
ItaSaku1 chapter 4 . 4/11/2011
I really thought Hermione was going to put up a fight!

Apparently she didn't!

Snape is a douche in this chapter!
ItaSaku1 chapter 3 . 4/11/2011
Okay I find the ending with Dumbledore pretty creepy!
ItaSaku1 chapter 2 . 4/11/2011
WOW! Epic!

This was weird. Snape is so oblivious!
ItaSaku1 chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Wow! This is very interesting!