Reviews for To Dream of Second Chances
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 9 . 4/26/2013
I enjoyed this enough to read until the end but I must admit I had some problems with it as well. I saw some of them addressed in an earlier review, and will therefore not rehash those particular points.

While I agree that Hermione might be judged quite harshly as a single teen mother I find it very hard to believe that she would get that kind of judgement from Dumbledore. Or that it would be limited to Dumbledore, for that matter. He, being the most accepting wizard one is likely to encounter, would surely not be the only person at school to find fault.

Also, what would induce Severus to begin a relationship with Hermione in the first place? I am an ardent Sermione shipper, but outside of PWPs I need the grounding of their relationship to be believable. As well, why would Severus not simply tell Hermione what he wanted? When not OOC he is a forthright man. Yes, he is skilled in deception, and a spy. But he is also an expert in people and getting what he wants out of them. Would he not then have at least some clue as to how to deal with Hermione? He has been interacting with persons her age for years, after all.

What happened to Voldemort? Is he cool with his right hand man suddenly going loopy-happy-baby-love with a Muggleborn?

One last thing, there were some grammar issue. Not many, you do have a good command of that aspect. I did notice several substitutions of their for there, however.

I encourage you to keep honing your craft and posting. Your general plots are quite entertaining and I think you show promise. I don't mean to attack in this review, I just know that I appreciate review far more when they include concrit.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/9/2013
This was a great story it made me cry keep up the good job
Montara chapter 9 . 9/5/2012
Thank you for sharing your story with us.
aliceAmnesia chapter 5 . 10/24/2011
what the hell is with all the '!'

and sev,even occ - would just not 'joke' with the headmaster.

ItaSaku1 chapter 6 . 4/11/2011
Why couldn't Snape be like this in the real stories I would have loved him more!
ItaSaku1 chapter 5 . 4/11/2011
Wow! This was just to weird!
ItaSaku1 chapter 4 . 4/11/2011
I really thought Hermione was going to put up a fight!

Apparently she didn't!

Snape is a douche in this chapter!
ItaSaku1 chapter 3 . 4/11/2011
Okay I find the ending with Dumbledore pretty creepy!
ItaSaku1 chapter 2 . 4/11/2011
WOW! Epic!

This was weird. Snape is so oblivious!
ItaSaku1 chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Wow! This is very interesting!
JaneA0202 chapter 9 . 5/17/2010
it was in hurry, everything...especially second baby..so soon...its enough that she has one baby so young. Well, some people want children so young.
JaneA0202 chapter 5 . 5/17/2010
Im sorry, I like this story so far...but what Severus did and then Hermione was really ho...

Severus is like stupid teenager and Hermione has no pride, dignity, nothing...I would never sign those papers and If I did, I wouldnt go to Severus pleading to see my son. Its Severus who should be on his knees and pleading for forgiveness.
Prissz chapter 9 . 5/10/2010
Cute story! I really enjoyed reading it.
Terrified of Logic chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
I think this chapter is amzing. and judging by the 70 reviews a lot of people like this story..

one tiny thing at the end of the chapter, u dont have to, but i think it would be even more dramtic than an exclamation point, is a dot...like period.

It would be like dead realization...ma, u dont have to do it, cuz obviously its your story but yeah..

But good, i like it :)
hermoine snape chapter 9 . 5/28/2009
I couldn't stop to leave my review. It was just a click of the mouse. It was a wonderful story!