Reviews for Late at Night
Liusa-The-Wandering-Maniac chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
That's sweet!
Red Bess Rackham chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Lovely and sad! I loved the last half especially, with his confession of being afraid to change and the paragraphs and lines that followed that. Wonderful writing. :)

Spottedfang chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
This story is absolutely amazing. I hope they end up together after the last book.
Saber Wing chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. It was all very touching, and exactly like what these two would say. I've always loved this couple and I always will...everything Bobby and Loor said was painfully true. They can't fight fate.

Fantastic fanfic!
Aquamarinelightnight chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
rebeldesigns chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
This was absolutely beautiful. I hope that you write more BobbyxLoor fics!

Keep it real,

A Highly Inportant Person chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Man, that was so touching. I just had to cry. I want more. Your stories are amazing. I think out of all the others you wrote this is truly my favorite. I would like to read a much longer story of the relationship of Bobby and Loor. So please I'm begging you write more.
slythrinRiddleTwin1 chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
2 words: LOVE IT
Defying.Expectations chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Hmm. I liked this. It's interesting how you show the Bobby/Loor relationship. I would like to know what circumstances led up to this story though. Are they living together now? Are the two of them really in a relationship, or is this just temporary? But at the same time, I also like that you didn't say any of this in the story - I like that you just focused on that one moment in time, instead of going through and explaining how they got there. Yeah, you could say I've got conflicted feelings on that point. XD Anyway, another great fic, nice job.
wingsgirl1313 chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Wow. I really liked it. It was amazing. You write so well. Awesome job well done.
butforthecries chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
XxAutumnLacexX chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
I loved it. It really was inspiring. It gave me things to think about while i read the series.

-Flare (Zale's Girl)
Autumn chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
This was the most wonderful, beautiful, and inspiring, Fanfiction I have ever read. I love your writing. Thank you. You gave me entertainment.

BellasBitten chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Rather short, but satisfying. loor is more in character, I'm happy to report. nice job with the name metaphors. do they have plates on zadaa? x3 I laughed at loors attempt at pronouncing 'biscuit ball'! xDD keep writing, for your truly.
girlbrighteyes chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
very deep i felt myself getting smarter as i read lol do u think bobby and loor will get to gether in the next book after pilgrims of rayne