Reviews for Two at One Shot
Almost an Actress chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
*Sobbing* Tender moment. Great Fic!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
So good! :) so sad but so good
MRS.CULLEN1122 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
oh my gosh

i LOVED this

i nvr red the book although i want to but in the play there do seem to b sum moments between the 2 of them lol

and after reading on wiki how they die omg soooo sad

ur fic was awsoooommmeee

i lov this pairing now thnks to u

plz plz write more about them

and is it just me or does enjolas have THE most difficult name ever i always screw up when i try to rembr how to type his name lol but enjy is a cute nickname for him

but plzzz do another enjy and grantaire fic

plz

loved this one

Jade
LilMizWoolworthPearlz chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
you, my friend, are a creepy little girl. i love you anyway. and this is cute and sweet, despite that fact that i have no idea who the hell the characters are.

whatevs.

Maureen
Fwoggeh chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
First if all let's get one thing straight: I don't like Slash. It freaks me out.

But this...this is really beautiful. It's perfectly written, it's quite in character and at the same time terribly sad. It's stories like this that are slowly making E/R My favourite pairing.
LesMisLoony chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Aw! What a nice little moment. I don't know about "Enjrolas," though. I've seen some variations of the name, but that's a new one. Cute, all in all. Not painfully OOC, and kind of quietly sexy.
Orestes Fasting chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Nice. The basic premise has been done before of course, but it's rare to see Enjolras/Grantaire fic that isn't wretchedly OOC, and rarer still to see it as an interlude before the soldiers burst in. (And, I note, after the point where Hugo makes clear that Enjolras has never kissed anyone. Clever.) A for canon compliance, and I like the terse dialogue right after R wakes up.