Reviews for See that you do too
IVIaedhros chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
An interesting little bit of cannon-fill...thanks for the read.
Daemon hunter chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
I'm not going to repeat what other's have said about the whole spelling of Aeris business. This fic has its merits. I liked how Elmyra had somewhat racist views of the people of Wutai, perhaps a remnant from previous propaganda campaigns. Such feelings are seen only rarely in fanfiction. I also liked Elmyra's protectiveness towards her daughter, a trait well captured here.

But I can't help but feel that this fic is missing something. I'm not sure quite what it is but it feels like this is only something of a beginning to a story than a story in its own right. But that's just me. Your grammar is good, your spelling well done but I think the fic could've probably done with a more personal feel, for example when you described the house in places.

Overall, it's not a bad effort.
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Not a bad go at the scene, good atmosphere of tension throughout. I do like the little details about the house and the sensation that Elmyra is fighting a losing battle, but is used to better. Her ingrained hatred of Wutai was also an interesting touch.

There were a couple points where I felt the description was getting a bit in the way of the narrative, rather than building mood and many word processors have a tendency to auto-correct 'Aeris' to 'Aries' (Remember, girl, not astrological sign. A simple 'right click, add to dictionary' will clear that problem up). Beyond that, I did like the indication of Tseng's own distaste for this part of his job. It really makes for a piece that delivers some depth into the characters in such a short scene.
Rehime chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Not something written much about, so kudos for that. The writing is also pretty good, though there are slight grammar errors. Nothing too severe.

And for some reason, I think ending with ellispes (...) isn't the best way to end. But in the end, that's up to you. And I hate to keep picking on you, but I think it's "Aeris". I might have missed something, but that's how it's normally spelled.

Believe or not, I enjoyed your fic, espically Elmyra's snarky comments. Good work.