Reviews for Mr Resseti's Rant
Bluemist45 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I'm gonna go mash all of my AC games, for all characters, the reset butten now.
ticked character chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Me:IT IS NOT MY FAULT!

Resetti:Why did you reset then eh? *sneers*

Me:*with popped vein*My DSi XL turned off when I set it down, even if it was just a small "bump". I had to turn it off after I saved, and I like to move around, so... yeah.
Dawn the mole chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Hello Mr. Resetti,

I am Dawn The mole. I have had a crush on you since I was 7.

-Dawn
Cammie chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
I love it! so creative! "BUTTON-MASHING CRETINS" BAHAHA!
Loner Kitsune Girl chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
I've only been yelled at by Mr. Resetti once, and that was after the power on my DS went out...on a charter bus. But I have to agree with you. The reset-happy people are so screwed when Resetti sends them to the Boondocks.
Chelsea-chan21 chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
I made him reset my game. Somehow. I mean, all I did was press reset a couple... hundred of times. I heard he'll make everyone in town move for a week or a month or something. *screaming*

Anyways, great story... er... rant.. thing! *faves then goes to reset AC*
Writer's Blah chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
I'm gonna go press reset on Animal Crossing now, so Mr. Resetti can chew my head off! That sounds like fun!
Elee17j chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
lol That was funny and cool. I read the whole thing and it really seemed like Mr. Resetti would say all of that if you really did reset the game again. Cool.
Pikfan chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
I would apologize, but my character can't actually talk. And if I would Apologize, then I'll just talk to the T.V screen.
catcat011 chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
And to think, he's going to be in Brawl! Run for the hills! Oh, and don't forget your earmuffs!
Xifihas chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
At least I dont hit the reset button like a moron. I save my game before turning the gamecube off (I dont have AC:WW)