Reviews for The Great Disney Adventure
Mirantia chapter 1 . 8/15
This was a very great and fun first chapter! Can't wait to read everything and catch up :D
monisha0gowda chapter 29 . 2/23
Haar harer righteous righteous
monisha0gowda chapter 27 . 2/23
Ohmigod! Totally loving the duo
monisha0gowda chapter 20 . 2/23
Your story is absolutely wonderful! So well thought of every character. I would love to see this as a movie! It would be so amazing
AuroraMiri25 chapter 8 . 4/2/2020
Hey! I just wanted to let you know that I'm reading your story and I really like it! I have a lot of catching up to do but you're a great writer, keep up the good work!
Disneygirl90 chapter 1 . 9/13/2019
Love it wish this story could become a film x
joelfennell3578 chapter 1 . 7/25/2019
good Fun Jack Sparrow
Magicisgreat chapter 13 . 5/26/2018
river or streem
WorldsWorthWords chapter 1 . 4/13/2018
Kelsey's reactions to all this crazy stuff are pretty good.
NatNicole chapter 43 . 1/24/2018
SWEET MOTHER OF SEPHIROTH, this story is pure GENIUS! *grins like a total lunatic while running around with a gleeful laugh* Every character, from the heroines & heroes to the villains, was masterfully written an' the plot seamlessly flowing. The way cha incorporated all the various Disney movies' Worlds into a linear story is so impressive!
This journey was reeeally exciting!
hunter81095 chapter 44 . 7/25/2017
Oh my god...this is amazing. I will be honest, I expected this to be mediocre, but you actually had me crying at the end of Chapter 43.

You're amazing, I hope the sequel is just as good :D
SNIPESTER 800 chapter 44 . 10/28/2016
I started reading a similar story a long time ago, but I unfortunately never finished it; the story was nothing less than exhilirating with all the possibilities it possesed through each chapter, and it even featured an animation transformation! However, this is not the exact same one. Instead of a spell it was an enchanted dvd that brought a character with the same name, but with a more gritty attitude that insinuated a plot within a plot for myself to ponder; im definitely NOT saying this was terrible or bland besides a few chapters. In fact now that I know there are currently 3 stories so far and are being updated to this day I cannot wait to see what you have in store for us next :D lol I hope to see more progression on Kelseys character as well as a few disney transformations along the way!

Sincerely SNIPESTER800
QuillPenAndAnInkJar chapter 8 . 10/16/2016
I love this story! This chapter is so funny to read after Inside Out.
firember23 chapter 13 . 4/19/2016