Reviews for Time After Time
RawrDinoE chapter 4 . 2/15/2013
THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL OMG! T-T I'm tearing up and everything. Congratulations on an amazingly written story.
RawrDinoE chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
this chapter was glorious, I was laughing so hard at the end. They are Truely Uchiha's children. Kakashi is weird though for telling them :P
nwyd chapter 16 . 2/8/2010
i'm crying. really, i am. this is so sad. and sweet too. please write more!
dragonite462 chapter 14 . 8/31/2009
ooh i wish youd continue this. i rather like it alot.

id like to see some renjixmatoko moments..
alwaysNaruHina chapter 16 . 9/9/2008
I like this story. I fall in love with the kids,they are so cute. I really like family story like this. just so you know, just like you, I've become 'completely SASUHINA huge fan' after I found 'TORN' by Renoa Heartily! NaruHina become my second best
HiN4-cH4n chapter 16 . 7/16/2008
So cute! It's been so long since we last wrote to each other, right? this chapter rocks! I absolutely love it! I truly do! I?m so happy sasuke is fine with Matoko for at least a little while... and... I'm kind of mad with sasuke 'cause he hit Hina... I mean... he shouldn't do that, but I'm glad he realized his mistakes and now everything's fine... I truly can't wait for the next chapter.

update soon, k?

anyway, how's everthing going? n.n
winterkaguya chapter 16 . 7/15/2008
i think this is a beautiful chapter...yeah...*sniff sniff* you had to write something so angsty like this when i'm all out of tissue! *note to self: buy tissue before reading tis fic*

i like the argument, esp between sasuhina...sasuke needs to realise, he knows he's doing something wrong, but he just can't make himself change, i guess its because he's scared something might've happen to matoko...but i wonder, wouldn't it be more of a strategic move if he'd done it instead? i guess hiashi's 'prophecy' is going to materialize without him noticing it...and i wonder what will happen after this? after this reconciliation which i think its only going to be brief? and what will sasuke do?

i can't blame matoko for being angsty and angry at her father, sasuke so deserved it...and yeah, he's sounding more like fugaku now...but too bad, i guess fate made him not being able to realise it soon...and poor hikaru...he's like the pawn in this game...and yuki the bystander...

oi...

where is ichi-kun?

*note to self: get some of those clay explosives from deidara if there's no ichi-kun next*

i guess this chapter deserved a well round of applause and i see now you've capitalize their names, tats good...at least it seemed much much better...so, good job and i'm very satisfied with this chapter (except where is ichi-kun!)

oh...i wonder what about renji and the others?

and update soon ya! *pre-ordered clay explosives done*
sphekie chapter 16 . 7/15/2008
OMG!

This is the saddest chapter ever, u make my eyes watery and i was about to cry over ur chapter. Damn you! LOL!

Man, sasuke need to realize that hinata is right about what she said about him being like his father. I was so pissed that he actually hit her because he didn't want to listen what she. STUPIED Sasuke!

Keep it up with this story. I hope u finish this story with a happy ending cause I can't stand it, if u let it be a sad ended and the family break apart. Please no!
winterkaguya chapter 15 . 6/13/2008
yeayy! update!

hm...poor mato-chan...sasuke is really digging his grave where mato-chan is concerned huh? oh boy...he really is going to learn his lesson (if he learns from it)

i like yuki-chan! he's just so cute! *pinches yuki's cheeks*

oi...

where is my ichi-kun?

update soon ya! sorry i have to rush this coz i'm car-pooling with my colleague and he's rushing me off the computer! i promise longer review next chappie!
HiN4-cH4n chapter 15 . 6/11/2008
Yay! long time without speaking to you! I'm glad this isn't the last chapter! Gosh I know I'm supposed to feel bad for Hikaru... but I just can't... I support Mato-chan... 100% xD

I'm so glad that you are inspired again! esa es mi chica! haha, que excelente capitulo! Hiciste un excelente trabajo! Can't wait till next chapter! Woho! i love your story! You rock! I love you! u r awesome-
lovingo0Kawaii0oGirl chapter 15 . 6/11/2008
great chapter please continuE!

kisses

mary-am
show.me.the.stars chapter 15 . 6/10/2008
Poor Matoko...oh, I don't really know what to say about this chapter, in all it had me feeling pretty lousy...good job!

Hinata is probably the most tormented by this besides Matoko...its just like herself and Hanabi all over again...poor Hina.

Maa...I don't really have much to say 'bout this chappie, Tulip-chan-only that it was sad and Hinata should've given Matoko the win, lol.

While Hikaru's little Sharingan is cute, one can't deny the gracefulness of the Byakugan.
workshy chapter 14 . 6/9/2008
I hope you continue because it is getting interesting. I agree with the other reviewer that the Renji-Matoko pairing would be too obvious a route to go. I would like to see Matoko meet, fight and eventually befriend Ichimaru and inevitably offer redemption and reconciliation for the remaining Uchihas. I think that, especially if you are reading the current mangas, is something Itachi would want. Anyway, I've enjoyed reading this and hope your many readers can encourage you to write some more.
NocturneD chapter 14 . 6/3/2008
Great story.

My only complaint, the romance between the Matoko and Renji is too dang predictable. And only reason why Sasuke is being so uptight is because he really does care and doesn't want her just getting with anyone then somehow land flat on her face which some of these reviewers forget and just jump the gun and call Sasuke a jerk or an ass.

I, yet guilty of calling Sasuke a jerk before because of this in a similar story but we aren't seeing through his point of view entirely about this. I find it idiotic sometimes where, you'll have a father who acts like this, and suddenly just goes "oh noez, if it makes my daughter happy then let her..." no..., it doesn't work out that easily.

I'm not telling you to do this but, everyone should look at this from all point of views, not just the victim's just to make it seem that she has all the bad luck going on. Also, probably just a one shot like you said and it is indeed a good story. Keep up the good work.
mizunosora chapter 3 . 5/30/2008
Hi :) I really like your story. Its really amusing and Hikaru-kun is so cute :) Anyway when I started reading I caught a mistake in your japanese. The part: “all of it? But Hiashi-obaasan..." obaa-san means grandmother so basically you said Grandmother Hiashi. Jii-san mean Grandpa so yeah just thought you might want to know that.