Reviews for Buried Secrets
Lythande1972 chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
I actually gasped when you made the connection with Diane! A very satisfying story. Thank you.
starryeyes12 chapter 2 . 8/1/2009
great story
laura carr chapter 2 . 12/13/2007
great story.
starryeyes10 chapter 2 . 2/10/2007
great story.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 1/12/2005
*sniff* *sob* *blows nose* *wipes eyes* I added this story to my Favorites List and am recommending it. I don't know if you have plans to continue it or not either way is fine. I love it. It is a terrific story and a sublime idea.
Empath-Child chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
that was so sweet,I really had tears in my eyes...I like how Mac found out thoses things about everything I really loved this story great work :) Harm and Mac make the cutest couple on JAG
Pepper chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
WOW. I loved the story line (both parts) and your writing style. This should become a JAG segment. It would make a great season finale and opener. Keep up the good work.
nmplm chapter 2 . 8/8/2002
this is one of the best stories I ve ever read - please continue it !
Jag Fan chapter 2 . 11/24/2001
Beautiful Story! amazing :-)
Lexi chapter 2 . 6/1/2001
Wow. I have to say, that I LOVED this story. Even if it didn't have Harm and Mac getting together... It was still really good. I thought it was really funny at the part where Harm and Mac were asking for leave...and Harm kept saying things to the Admiral, that could have been about him being bald... :) Very good. Keep writing!
Grae Leigh chapter 1 . 5/10/2001
Loved it !

Really truely a masterpiece, shippers and friendshippers should really read that one.

It's beautifully written, a great plot and sooo beautiful ! *geez* why isn't this one part of the tv show ? gr

Can we expect a sequel to those ?
Kat chapter 2 . 4/29/2001
I loved this story and how it had a different take on Sarah Mackienzie's life. I thought that it was well written and had a wonderful plot. I also liked how you tied in Diane Schonke with Sarah. I really loved the story, and hope that you make a continuation to it. I think it would be interesting to find out how Sarah copes with her family.
Brownie chapter 2 . 3/18/2001
Ok maybe it just cause it's 2:53 a.m. and I have to get up at 5 but I'm like crying here. This story was so emotional. I grew up in a family much like Mac's and I always wished something like that would happen to me you are a very talented writer. No Matter what anybody else says your are good keep up the great work!
bj barnett chapter 2 . 2/5/2001
a different slant but it was good-I liked it a lot
Loper chapter 1 . 2/3/2001
Wow, this is one of the best JAG stories I've read. The plot is great. Keep up the great work.