Reviews for Watching and Waiting
Nice story!
RagamuffinSundrop chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Fantastic
Aracertariel chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
That was awesome. Good for you for resisting the temptation to answer the question. _
Hypnosbutterfly chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
:falls over twitching: no lol I wish it had gone further and you are very very cruel to leave it at that but i can see the necessity. Iwas totally not expecting the watcher to be xander at first but I can see that working. so so fun :) a kick ass story!
SaiyaSith chapter 1 . 1/28/2003
Excellent story. I'm really impressed with it. You did a fantastic job! Try not to let the lack of reviews get to you. Some of the best works I've ever read didn't get the notice they deserved on here! Keep on writing!
Orion again chapter 1 . 9/14/2002
sorry, I was - for some reason- thinking you were a different author. sorry about that. Still a good story though.
OrionTheHunter chapter 1 . 9/14/2002
This is good. This is very good. But don't forget your story "Dimension Hopping" that's better, and waiting for an update/
Johanna Steel chapter 1 . 5/22/2002
Wow. That was a very wonderful story, and I love the concept of Xander as a Watcher. Normally I'd be asking for a sequel, but I agree with your point about questions versus answers. However, I do hope to see more stories by you soon, because you are a talented writer!
DaBear chapter 1 . 3/25/2002
Liked the story. :) would say more but you said No LoL.
Stephen chapter 1 . 2/10/2002
Sequel, Sequel PLEEEEAAAAAASSSSSEEEE
Dichotomy chapter 1 . 1/13/2002
Well written and cohesive, it was a pleasure reading it.
The Unicorn chapter 1 . 8/31/2001
Very...Intresting. That's all I can think of calling it
Milkshake Butterfly chapter 1 . 8/30/2001
When I first started reading this and realized who was telling the story, I thought "oh, no way in *beep*". But much to my surprise, as I went on, it began to make an amazing amount of sense. You've managed a wonderful blending of two worlds here, resolving a lot of the conflicts amazingly gracefully (like the Watcher/Watcher thing), and in addition added a new dimension to a character that manages to *work*. The entire story works, both in the crossing, the characters, the POV, the style, even the technical stuff such as grammar and spelling. I'm *deeply* impressed.
Katherine aka StarFire29 chapter 1 . 8/30/2001
I remember the classic The lady or the Tiger. I loved it, thanks

for having the guts to do a story in that kind of flavor. It's

been a while since I have read one like it. Again thank you,
Lady Daisy chapter 1 . 8/29/2001
very good, well written and realistic.