Reviews for First Year: The Stupid Stone
luna plateada14 chapter 15 . 5/22/2014
Por que no la borres actualisala esta buena y no lo mandes de regreso con su otra familia deja lo donde esta cuandoactualisas 22/05/2014
DD chapter 15 . 1/19/2014
I find it very difficult to like this story. Dimitri is a spoiled attention seeker who thinks everything should be "his way" in his world. His manipulations are worse than Dumbldore's what with his dragging another soul to be in his brother's body. James seems to have only had room for love in his heart for one child until nearly Harry died. Sirius seems to have mood swings when it comes to his feelings with his ""why do you let Harry get away with that" and then "sorry didn't realise".

I think Harry should punch Dimitri. Try that for a birthday present. He's had it long coming. I'm not surprised that the Harry in this reality didn't like Dimitri.. he's a manipulative bastard and Harry should tel him that..
Anonymous Miki chapter 13 . 12/14/2013
Hello almighty epic author whom I now worship.
Was just listening to Hybrid Theory when I read this. So:
Please update soon, or I shall be forced to fetch the s'mores.
Thank you.
Anonymous Miki chapter 14 . 12/14/2013
Hello almighty epic author whom I now worship. Please update soon, or I shall be forced to fetch the s'mores. Thank you.
Anonymous Miki chapter 15 . 12/14/2013
I love this story and you're an awesome writer so pretty ppppllleeeaaassseee?
With a Multitude of Grawemazetastilously delectable things on top!
Or I shall be forced to fetch the s'mores. And we will hunt you down. Thank you.
Christinelovbooks chapter 15 . 10/7/2013
nobody likes this story? (gasp) NO WAY IN HELL!
Well, for your information, I simply LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE TIMES INFINITY LOVE this story, so whoever said that, just ignore them. I am really looking foward to the next chapter, and although it has been a long time, please update... I MEAN LIKE YOU HAVE HAVE HAVE TO UPDATE THIS FREAKIN' BLOODY BRILLIANT STORY! I cannot stand people giving up such amazing stories! I can already see that you are BLOODY BRILLIANT OF THIS STORY 'cause such imagination doncha' think? I couldn't even think of this plot! Well, you will have to update, or at least a few more chapters to finish or else i will personally track you down and tickle you to death until you start your brilliant imagination to keep going on this story! Because... I am dying to see the ending...
cizzy fan chapter 15 . 4/5/2013
i really like this story and think it would be sad if you didn't finish it.
i noticed that this was 5 years ago but i got onto this story because of the first parter.
i hope you do finish it even if it is only a one chapter quick finish.
Obsessed chapter 15 . 2/23/2012
Why do I have a feeling this is some sick joke so you can get some reviews. That your simply threatening us for as I said before REVIEWS. Well who cares its not that hard to type up a short paragraph and click the review button with my mouse. I am also currently reading Thousands of Reasons to Smile, which brought me to check out your other stories and find this. I like it so far, though the story before it was downright confusing. Also by the way I love your profile picture, I've decided not to ask if that was really you or not. Though, now you know you could always tell me; possible right. Oh and for someone who looks to the bright side of life your characters have seriouse problems, meaningly your Harry Potter; hope you know which Harry I'm talking about.
Rose's Fox chapter 15 . 11/12/2011
Please update your story is really good _!
biblioholic chapter 15 . 10/10/2011
What? How could you stop writing.

I just found your story and I have to say it's bliddy fantastic.

The idea of manipulating someone's memories through dreams is very original and creative.

Although the whole Harry I the lesser nonBWL twin isn't original, you put a creative twist by saying how all dimitri wanted was his brother back.

Rate 8.3/10

Please, please, pleeeeeeease finish the story. You could wrap it up within the next chapter. I want to know how Dimitri gets Harry back to his own world and if Harry will remember the whole cross diminution thing and maybe even a flash forward to 3rd year Harry.

P. S. Watch out for mistakes where you put words that sound the sane but mean different things and are spelt differently. (e.g. Threw and through. Your and you're)
Fanelight chapter 15 . 10/10/2011
I really like the story. :) I wish you would continue it till it is complete. I like the uniqueness of the plot and the drama that surrounds it. There are still a lot of mysteries to uncover and I'm dying to discover them. Good work and may you find your muse for a good story. :)
SHuntress chapter 15 . 10/9/2011
I just finished this story so far.

First of all: IMO a story is always something the author wants to write for him/herself. Not for others.

I used to write some fictions and shared them ages ago. Now I basicly have no time to do so anymore.

I never ever let my readers dictate wether a story was worth writing or not. If they liked it the YEAH! if not then pfffff then don't read!

That said: I really enjoyed this rather screwed up dimesionhopping story of yours *eg* and I never saw the twist with Dimitri wishing his brother back coming! *thumbs up* So I hope you will continue your story.

And if it would be only for me to read ;)

Greetings SH
Katie Bowen chapter 15 . 7/14/2011
I love this story!

Please update soon!

It may have only been 2 years, 7 months, and 13 days since your last update, but it feels like it's been a thousand years...

literally. Please post Chapter 16 soon! I can' wait much longer!
kuronue black slytherin chapter 15 . 11/26/2010
nice story write more of it please. ... ( ITSSSS SSSO COO, YESSSS YESSSSS IT ISSSS)
goku chapter 15 . 7/5/2010
not bad. this last chapter was kinda confusing but I would really like to know what happens next...