Reviews for Heartbeat
P.O.J.A chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
i must agree with one of your reviewers, the Elizabethian style you used was brilliant. now i'm no lit major, but my best friend/beta is and she's taught me a thing or two about critique. for this fic, i truly have none to give. it was well written, that feeling of curiosity tingling at the back of your mind as to what he said was beautiful, i really did enjoy it. great job, please continue your wonderful work ;)

P.S. because a chemistry exam yesterday has completely destroyed all cognitive brain cells, what did the note say exactly lol?
Yami no Game chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Awesome! Poor Serenity.

-YnG
MagykTales chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
It's an interesting one-shot, leaving room for thought...but I wonder, what did Kaiba mean by what he said?
yugioh rocks chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Well, I did have a sxs fic up earlier, An Angel On Ice, but I took that down because, I just lost interest in writing it and I don't know, I just thought that I should take it down. And yes, I will write another sxs story and I plan on calling it Accidentaly in Love and I'll start writing that after I finish my Egyptian Queen story. But I promise, I will write that story and have it up after my EQ story.
Crystalline Embers chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Nice one-shot! And really well written to! Great job!
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
It is good and I like it. Interesting element, adding language ffrom the Elizabethian era. Also, The Shakespeare, love it. Keep it up.

Sincerely,

The Duelist's Heiress
RuberDuckling chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
"Why are you so mean to me?" or "Why do you ignore me?" I love the type of mysterious romantic and brief sort of theme your going for it really works- nice job!
Vendred13 chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
hm...*thinking*...what might have she wrote...? Did she wrote something like, why do you hate me, or why are you helping me? ?.? Well, let aside from the part that i missed, the story was really cute! *.* i really loved it! Serenity's so sweet!
Writer Elsewhere chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Did she say something about her brother? That's the one tingling in my mind at the moment. It was nice! Simple but cute! Hah, ooh I like your purple flower. Sorry that was random. Oh yeah and -cough- I was considering your wiseful words about my abrupt disappearence. Eh, lets just say my brain hasnt grown since I was five. I still make decisions hastily without thinking things through. :) Anyways, thanks! For alot of things, but most importantly thanks for writing this new setoxserenity oneshot! I loved it! :) (Write more!)