Reviews for His Red Haired Doctor
Coseepo chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
Ah, this is so cleverly done! It explains all the stuff like why he did make a move with Elliot, and I love that you have JD in the end :D
UnluckyAmulet chapter 3 . 8/30/2010
Aww, I thought this was really sweet and in-character. You can't help but feel sorry for the Janitor in this.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 3 . 2/13/2010
0oh that is so sad. Great short story.
Shadow Rise chapter 3 . 7/9/2009
Weirdest thing ever? I was *just* watching the episode where he mentioned the red-haired doctor. Broke my heart! And then I read this. ] Very good, I liked it. ]
Electric Candlelight chapter 3 . 7/3/2009
This chapter was by far the best; the tone was very powerful and the comment he made at the end made for a very stong, clean ending. The feelings in this were good as well, perhaps a bit more description could help make the feelings of dissapointment on the Janitor's part even stronger for the reader.

I overall give this story a two thumbs up, a few things could be bettered but overall a good read!

-Nevermore's Legend
Electric Candlelight chapter 2 . 7/3/2009
This chapter was, in my opinion, not as in character as the first one. The red haired doctor was pretty well in character, and I did like the comment he thought about the duet squirrel stuffing Thursdays...very Janitor-esque.

This chapter, in prose, seemed a little weak to me. Perhaps you might add more physical description to things, describe things going on in the cafeteria? The tone was a bit wavery, and as the reader I felt out of place and sort of confused.

Like I mentioned before, most of the grammar is good but there were a couple of problems with commas.
Electric Candlelight chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
This is a good story, the dialogue is a key aspect and I like it a lot. The tone of the piece is good as well, and most of the lines seemed like something that had just come off of the show-I appluad your skills at keeping everybody's favorite custodian in character. However, the part where he says: “Your mum packs your lunch?” Janitor sneered. “What are you? Six?” Seemed the tad bit out of character to me..I always imagined him as not necessarily sneering but remarking and letting the 'victim' come to their own conclusions about his remarks.

There are a few places where a comma should have been, but other than that, the punctuation is good as well. I give chapter one a round of appluase and I think it is obvious the effort you took to write this.
scarves-and-jumpers chapter 3 . 5/14/2009
lol! Nice snicker at the end!

-savethespoons3
thisaccountisgoneanddead chapter 3 . 11/2/2008
I love this! So cute! And a great prelude for any Janitor/Elliot fans!
HotpantsHeather chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
I loved this! It was brilliant and funny.
Bells of Tomorrow chapter 3 . 5/11/2008
This was really, truly sweet. I've wondered about the red-haired doctor he mentioned once before as well, and you wrote it all out very nicely. And the way you ended it with JD coming into the picture was priceless. Well done!
Teresa chapter 3 . 11/3/2007
I loved the fic. Very cute backstory for the "Red-Haired Doctor." Could the ending possibly be a lead in for a Janitor/Elliot fic?
queenofthelooneybin chapter 3 . 10/29/2007
i felt a little teary at the end. enough said.
TheWatcherandReader chapter 3 . 10/14/2007
This really is very good. It's an insightful little piece and I do hope that you continue to write in the 'Scrubs' section of I suppose that the only reason I'm encouraging you is because that you are onto something here and it would be a shame for you to waste it. I've become a bit jaded about the whole song and dance now and this is... refreshing. Oh, and, peaked means to reach the very top of something, while peeked means to sneak a look. If you ever have need of a beta, drop me a line. Keep on updating.
uniquechic chapter 3 . 10/14/2007
that was really cute. i really liked the thrill of the swap