Reviews for Out of the Mouths of Babes
overninethousand chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
hello there; sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
LithiumFlower13 chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
awww! cute. So that's why Kagura loves Fluffy.
terra ridge chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
CUTE! LMAO CUTE!
Spinel Dragoon chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
funny it would have been interesting to see seshomarus reaction to kagura walking up right then if you ever have spare time that would be interesting so ill subscribe just incase
EelKat chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
nice! I love sweet stories like this... and stories with Jaken getting knocked out too! LOL!
Ishasuki Mitochi chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
lolololololol

That made me laugh so much! lol...
Right Wing Attack Dog chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
rofl.

Sizzlin'
Inkweaver2 chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
That was great! Rin shocked Sesshomaru! HA HA HA! She is so cute!
beaner93 chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
So THATS why Kagura is always around! ROFL Poor Sesshy! Rinis gonna start asking REALLY hard questions soon! *cackles* His reaction will be priceless!
ChosenMibhar chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
Ha, ha! Cute! Actually I remember that episode when Kagura was injured and fell into a river while trying to find Sesshomaru. Rin was pretty insightful to point out Kagura's crush on Sesshomaru. Sigh...if only she didn't kick the bucket later on in the manga...I even bet Sesshomaru would have eventually settled down with her.
yumichan999 chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
sucha cute story! it was really good despite being unbeta'd, good grammar and spelling.

question: does kagura eventually die?
Perverted-Panty-Thief chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
I could- A: give you a long review, telling you how much i hope you'll continue this.

OR

B: tell you I agree with your other two reviews.

I pick choice B.

i love the innocence of a child. however i will never have any...

PPT
TomatoGall chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
hahahaha...oh, dont you just love what comes out of little kids mouths? anywho, you should think of contiuning this...if not a series, than a bunch of one-shots like this..._
runawayy chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
awesome, but i wish you would make more for this!