Reviews for Happy Birthday, Mr Uzumaki
Beejizo chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
n.n

So cuuuute and fluffyyyyyyyyyyyy
DrewMayShipper chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
I really need to stop spamming your inbox with my pointless reviews : I'd feel bad for favoriting these fics without saying anything though Dx But anyway! Sasuke indirectly (or maybe it's directly...I fail at interpreting Dx) for forgiveness is unexpectedly fluffier than I thought and Naruto not giving a direct answer leaves much to the imagination, which is always a good thing (x
Pr3tTyPr3tTyPrInCeSs chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Fantastic story!
DD chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
This was really good, it was so sweet and i thoroughly enjoyed it!
Valentine Satiguss chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
*smiles*

Happy birthday indeed, Mr. Uzumaki.
DragonShine chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
But no, said asshole seemed to have allowed such a simple promise to slip his mind like Jello through a straw

I like jello. It jiggles and allows for such wonderful imagery.
MiuBlaze chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Kawaii!
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Hopefully he could cook well in this fic. _
number1sasunarufan chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
great story!
Rachika chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
OMG! ** Hihi! *glompage* I'm SOSOSO sorry for being gone so long - I have SO much to review... *cry* I've been pretty stressed lately, and I took a hiatus. I'm still not really writing, but... I can review!
Emerald Gaze chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
aw so cute!XD though i was thinking sumthn along the lines of "oh i want u to get on your knees but not to apologize"...but hay this was great! ...my pervyness just kinda ..ya know does that stuff..!_!
CloudedMirror chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
its okay...i go splody too...and then i cant do homework...but going splody is fun so no hw tonight...KABOOM!
MeowingFrogs chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Aw! that was so cute! Now I'm gonna go an' eat some cookies in honor of Naruto's b-day! And in honor of everyone that was born today! Yay cookies! *munch munch munch*
Forlorn Lover chapter 1 . 10/10/2007