Reviews for The Price of Freedom
Loved it:):)
Happyfish chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
poor sakura
Romancelover1321 chapter 10 . 1/21/2009
this is a cute story. i love it.
Ame no Uta chapter 10 . 1/2/2009
so...you are gonna finish this trilogy thing right? *puppy eyes* please?

hehe anyway hoope you can!

usagi :3
kallou chapter 5 . 12/31/2008
i like it
The Disappearing Me chapter 5 . 11/22/2008
I REALLY liked this fic, so I'm re-reading it. In retrospect, I'm surprised that Sakura never offered to go back to Sasuke, to save Gaara's people. That's a bit out of character for her. I wonder what Gaara would've said had she offered...
Heartfelt Dream chapter 10 . 8/24/2008
Aw! I loved this story! I must say I did read and enjoy your disclaimers and long-winded author notes, too. About the length of time between updates, well, I can't say much seeing as the story was already finished when I got to it, but I empathize. I have updating issues, too. ;) I found the plot intriguing, the writing superior and the content particularly insightful. All-in-all, Kudos! It was lovely!

Heartfelt Dream
ladyfaith7 chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
i like the story
writer's best friend chapter 10 . 4/7/2008
Everything is so happy at the end... I'm over here crying due to lack of bloodshed...
Tristen1497 chapter 10 . 3/29/2008
Sequel? SEQUEL? Really? Aww, you're so nice! and with Shukaku to? Wow, do you ever spoil us. This story is awsome. You're a REALLY good writer and that is why I'm so happy about the SEUQEL! _ I have a couple tips but I highly doubt that your supierior writing skills could possably get any better. One: fitted is not a word. Use fit. (you used fitted in one of your chapters) Two: for inner thoughts it's OK if you use ' but it's easyer to see if you just put it in italic. Other then that this story is SO GOOD! The only thing I didn't like was the fact that Gaara wasn't shukaku's container and that he was a little out of character. Oh, and it was too short. I love nice long stories with a lot of character insight. Well, that's it. I think... (thinks) No. that's it. See ya! _

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SEQUEL! WRITE! WRITE LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT. (because it does) Kidding.
Fuhnerrr chapter 10 . 3/1/2008
Yay! I have been waiting for this! And I'm so happy to hear that there's a sequel! *screams* You ended it quite nicely, if I do say so myself! XD I'll be looking forward to the next!
Runo chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
hey it's me, hahaha i accidently deleted your reply so i'm just answering you like this. odd... submitting a review as a message. i dont remember calling you wierd though. I'm wierd! i'm also very sleepy right now. do u like history? it's alright with me. i'm asking because i have a history project due next tues. and i just dont want to work on it anymore tonight. besides there's nothing else i can do, i need my parents help and it's like 11:30 at night already. have u heard of 'definitly, maybe'? its a movie, very complicated one too. but it's alright. this was a long review lol. that's it.

panda'sgirl.
Runo chapter 10 . 2/28/2008
lol i know that i dont know u and all but if i did we'd totally get along! your almost as crazy as i am! almost! anyway! i loved the price of freedom! you should totally write another one too. yea... anyway! later!

panda'sgirl.
Socially Suicidal chapter 10 . 2/27/2008
ha

great ending *anime tears*
Merciless Ruby chapter 10 . 2/27/2008
Whole story was pretty cool. You're lucky I didn't fall asleep in the middle of the fic, not that it's boring, BUT THAT I'M SUPER SLEEPY! lol. I want to up-date a fic today, but I know that I have to at least get 30 mns of sleep, but crap I have to watch my favorite show today. Anyway back to fic, even though I don't like the pairing, the whole fic was well-written and pretty cool. Sasuke was an ass. lol. Bye!