Reviews for Uzumaki Naruto, Sorceror for hire
timmy1022 chapter 8 . 8/3
Huh. But why not cheat? What if the 51 years were taken off an immortal's lifespan... like the Kyuubi? heh
Dracco chapter 8 . 11/1/2015
I really wish this story wasn't dead. It's awesome.
dloold87 chapter 10 . 10/3/2015
nuuuuuu please update, this is such an entertaining story.. I want more...must have more... more! GAH, Loosing mind.
Juvart24 chapter 10 . 3/3/2015
I am saddened at how long it's been since it's last update
EatAToadJerkfaces chapter 10 . 2/8/2015
This is AWESOME! I love this take on the wizard/sorcerer Naruto, especially since so many others end up having him remain an idiot. I can't wait to read more of this; Jiraiya's expression is going to be PRICELESS!
If Naruto even gets to meet him, that is.
Like I said, really looking forward to reading more,
Kalico
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 3 . 1/27/2015
The whole familiar thing was...interesting.
Yeah, Kazumi, sure. Okay.

Besides...whatever that is, great so far. Keep it up.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
The blatant foreshadowing kinda scares me. Nothing ruins a fic faster for me than when an author gives Naruto something cool and unique, only for someone else to get it too.

Here's hoping Naruto stays the only magic user in this story. I really don't want to have to leave this fic. It looks really interesting so far.
Eberhardt chapter 10 . 8/3/2014
Man, decided to reread this fic. Still fairly awesome even years after, though I could do w/o the early near quasi-bashing of Sasuke and Sakura. Not nearly as bad as some fics, but still noticeable.

At least it get better later on.

It's sad that you'll probably never continue this. If I didn't have so many fics in the works right now, I'd consider writing a fic inspired by this.

Then again, I am writing a Videogame!Naruto-fic, so maybe I can have one of the avatars be something like this later on?

With all due credit, of course.
Winter's Folly chapter 10 . 7/10/2014
Wao.
Winter's Folly chapter 9 . 7/10/2014
Wonder what Neji's outburst was about, certainly seemed cuckoo though.
Winter's Folly chapter 7 . 7/10/2014
Nice.
Winter's Folly chapter 6 . 7/9/2014
Counts for foreshadowing, to be exact.
Winter's Folly chapter 4 . 7/9/2014
Way to make an enemy.
Winter's Folly chapter 3 . 7/9/2014
The names sound like some parody of Ranma. - I said that in the beginning, just got to the end now.
Winter's Folly chapter 2 . 7/9/2014
I don't think it should talk or be canine, or any kinda thing that others can communicate with. An ermine would be funny.