Reviews for Uzumaki Naruto, Sorceror for hire
Selkor chapter 10 . 4/10
Sooooo any chance of an update for this ever again?
loretta537 chapter 10 . 4/8
this is a great story! please, please, please update it soon
BlazeStryker chapter 6 . 3/1
They're from Hidden Mist-subsisting on water is probably bragging rights should they ever come down..
Deadzepplin chapter 8 . 11/9/2013
He is an Uzumaki he could probably still make it to 70
agnar chapter 8 . 10/29/2013
Eh, I know the fic is long abandoned, but this chapter lost me. In your apparent desire to bring in more DnD-ish elements, you fucked up.

Naruto finds the tower, the guy in the tower clearly said in his diary that he came from another world. Magic is totally unknown here in naruto's world, they know jutsu. If magic existed outside that tower and the stuff that mage brought over in his accidental reality trip, then it wouldn't be totally unknown.

Yet we've now had a blue dragon and a lich along with various assorted undead. Bullshit. When the magic is unique to naruto the fic is interesting, like it'd be cool to have a skilled ninja/chakra using naruto end up in a DnD world. Because then he's unique, special, he's THE one guy with those powers/skills.

But it loses it's luster when suddenly, out of fucking nowhere, half the frigging elemental nations are covered in DnD monsters and magic users.
Entoarox chapter 10 . 10/28/2013
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! great story, shame it hasnt been updated in years.
Take this review as my official request for it to be continued!
Nerfhearder69 chapter 10 . 7/17/2013
Sigh, too much to hope you will someday come back to this wonderful and deviant tale, eh?
Nerfhearder69 chapter 9 . 7/17/2013
Gotta say, this story is killing me with the laughter! My ribs are aching!
Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros chapter 8 . 5/20/2013
It doesn't matter really, Naruto is and Uzumaki, their lives are ridiculously long.
Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
I liked that, it was the most realistic Kakashi response yet!
Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
This is a box load of Awesomeness! I did the same thing with my "Mage of Six Paths" story in regaurds to magic.
Zhor chapter 6 . 5/19/2013
This is still a great story, even now. I like chapter 6 best...
sekmarcspn chapter 10 . 5/16/2013
Great story. Makes more than a little sad that it appears to have been abandoned. Any chance of it being picked up again?
Treant Balewood chapter 10 . 4/30/2013
Very much enjoyed reading this thanks for writing it. I hope you continue someday so I'll keep checking in.
sm7772008 chapter 3 . 4/27/2013