Reviews for Amethyst
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 1/23
well, that was adorable.
Weirdness'P chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Adorable. Keep up the good work!
Mill Qs chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
OMG that was so cute 3 loved it!
Neellok chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
I'm really enjoying your bleach stories. :)
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
This was a really great story. Awesome job :))
IshidaH chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
As canon as it can get for Karin and Toushirou. That was an amazing story! Thank you for it!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Storm-tossed souls in an unchanging world, seize the new day.

Seriously, this was awesome. I really like HitsuxKarin despite the crack-pairing-ness of it, but this is the first one I've seen that addresses the whole "he's already dead" problem in a way that isn't either OOC or contrived. (AUs don't count, they get around that problem from the start.) And Karin using a Quincy-like weapon is now Fridge Brilliance, since that partial revelation about Masaki.
IchiRukiLover chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
This was great! 3
Mr or Ms Tanuki chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I loved this story! But, as I was reading this, I was wondering: "Where's Ichigo? Where does he play a role?"
Since, Ichigo is MIA during the story, and there's not much of an explanation for why. My guess is that he died, but I curious
ECGordon chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
... a sequel? *_*

All right, I was joking. xD Seriously, although, quite a beautiful story. I don't think Bleach will end like that - but I'd love if it did, instead.
The pairing was the stranger ever. _ And Hinamori? xD
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
You have now converted me to hardcore HistuKarin shipperdom.
Loved this!

-Queen of Narnia49
pandaviv chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I am sad there won't be a sequel, prequel or a sidequel. but I loved the story.
Allycat2090 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I've read this a million and one times, and I still love this story. Good job on writing this!
ellyhuang1986 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Oh my, that was so beautiful. You captivated them greatly. So in character. So much...that made me adoring this story. Thank you for sharing this story.

Sorry for reviewing too late. :)
MintMint chapter 1 . 3/10/2012