Reviews for Will Never Die
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
I saw the K rating, and yes you can laugh, I felt this one was worth reading. K and T ratings seem to be my pace. ;)

At first I thought it was me but I guess others were a little confused on the plot of this as well. I did like the imagery of this as it is filled with emotion. Perhaps I just need to hear this song to complete the story in my head. It seemed as if Sakura was leaving Kakashi. But when she does, he doesn't let her leave and she admits she still loves him.

I suppose she was going on a one way mission that would not allow her to return. Maybe it was the other way around. At any rate, this piece does have great emotional impact to the reader and that comes with writing talent.
TeaSpices chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Wait, what happened...? Me confused... Explain please? I've been nice and left you all of those complimenting reviews...?
ifItwasnt4KakashiIwouldLoveYou chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
As cooper said in Eurotrip, "Its so sad yet in cant look away"

I love it, good job :)
equivalent exchange chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
I love the story! But I don't get it some of it.
sailorroxy chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
i don't get it
haru mitsui chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
that was angsty. you left quite a lot of things to be explained, though. i suppose this isn't a oneshot?
Broken Mantra chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
this was a great short. one can only assume why she is leaving, but i don't think that is as important as the conflicting emotions in this one.

beautifully done!
the rose has thorns chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
wow...that was-amazing! nicely done, your writing skills get better each and ever time! ]