Reviews for And it All Started with a Detention
fireglass22 chapter 4 . 4/5/2013
Need More of this one! its just so good!
snakegirl-sprockett chapter 4 . 6/20/2011
Hey hey! Just caught back up with all the fic!

I like this one, although their intimacy feels very quick! :D

(Not that I mind the smutty, bring it on! Just for long haul stories it's good to string it out a bit!)

:D

If you're still good with people adding you on FB, I'll do so, and chat on there!
AsaikaSwiftwolf75 chapter 4 . 3/31/2011
awesome story so far, i hope you keep it going
firelordazulas chapter 3 . 3/31/2011
GOSH! How could you do that to me! That was a horrible place to leave it, even if it did make sense for the story! Keep writing, pretty pretty please :)
sjrodgers23 chapter 3 . 3/17/2011
love the story so far. more updates please just getting interesting.
MasterSerina83 chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
*samcks and shacks head* seriously? You are truly evil. Update Soon I can't wait to see what happens!
Flame chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
Nice. The romance was maybe a bit quick, but perhaps under the circumstances expected.
firelordazulas chapter 2 . 3/1/2011
Please keep writing! This is an epic beginning and has such promise to be an awesome story :)
RedRose102 chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
Don't leave me hanging!
A for Antechinus chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
Hey this is looking really promising,

Sorry to hear about your day, hugs and chocolate.

A
sjrodgers23 chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
more of this story please i cant wait to read more
Samara WolfAnimagusyahoo.com chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I'm so very sorry to hear about your loss...

I write to cope as well...sometimes it works, sometimes it is annoying as all effing hell.

Keep your chin up...something will make you smile eventually.

/virtual hug/
sleepingbutterfly chapter 2 . 1/2/2010
I often cry over the fact that I will never find my own Severus let alone owning the original lol. Thanks for the update, I really loved this story the first time round so I can't wait to see what you do with the re-write. Please update soon, I can't wait for more.
ashleyabb chapter 5 . 3/9/2009
love your stories keep them coming please thank you very please come back and finish this story. please thank you again
Megan Consoer chapter 2 . 2/5/2009
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »