Reviews for Acousticophobia
Alexandra is not a ninja chapter 7 . 2/3/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! I wanted to read more!
noooooo chapter 7 . 8/20/2011
I so badly want to take this announcement like a man and just move on... BUT I CAN'T. I just re-read this fic from chapter one and fell in love all over again! I fervently hope that one day love and inspiration for this fic hit you once more and you come back to finish it. I will read the continuation even if by then I've become an old granny who hates anime, yaoi, and fanfic. That's how much I love this fic. Thanks so much for sharing it, however briefly. :)
Narue-Nara-chan chapter 7 . 2/24/2011
I just hope you can continue eventually. I like this, and I want to see how it develops!

Thank you for the fic!
randomness chapter 7 . 12/23/2010
aw damn D: well neverless it was a good story and i think you dropped at the right point. the sort of point where people could fill it in for thereselvs. :3
XxA.Dreamer's.KingdomxX chapter 7 . 12/16/2010
! DX nuff said. -.-'
stranger danger chapter 7 . 12/14/2010
noooooooooooooooooooooooooo, you have to continue this, have toooo!
naname396 chapter 7 . 12/13/2010
Hmm... Well, this story still deserves to be faved. :)

I believe it's ok even if it just ends here.

I had a nice time reading.. xD
kiwi wiki chapter 7 . 12/12/2010
Oh, I'm sorry to see this story to go! Even though I figured this was dead, I was secretly hoping you were having just a "minor" lull in interest but would someday make a grand comeback. Well, at least you let us know that won't be happening. However, would you, by any chance, be willing to give a brief summary of where you intended this to go/how it was going to end? Just for closure... But if not, that's fine too. Good luck with everything else! :)
LeiseFlustern chapter 7 . 12/12/2010
Makes me sad to see that you're dropping this story... I thought it had potential to be a really good one. Lol, enough so that I kept it on watch for the two years since the last update!

Hope you find someone to pick it up, I'd really like to read this story to the end.

-x LF x-
TheAMAZing1 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
I just read the first chapter and am already in love! Your writing style rocks!
Miss Markova chapter 6 . 7/19/2010
OMG!

i love this story, i want you to update soon?

please? :D
animelove20 chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Hey just wondering if ur going to update this story soon?

I really find it fascinating, not only because it's about sasunaru but ur plot is awesomee!

I would love to read the nxt update very soon..

Please don't give up on it! I beg of you!
Reginleifthevalkyrie chapter 6 . 5/25/2010