Reviews for Bloodspot
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
great story- thanks!
sallyferrell chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
This is an OUTSTANDING job! At the beginning, it was so serious and angsty and you got inside Hutch's skin and then, of course, Starsk got him laughing. I am in awe of your talent. This is just great.
ece23 chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Hey Karen,

So many older stories to catch up on - I love this one!

The beginning is so sad, but really touching. I can just picture Hutch reacting that way.

That ending was a great surprise, you had me laughing nearly as much as them! It's a great solution, and I love the idea of what Starsky would do if he was let loose with a tube of glue.

In my opinion, SR could have been so much better if it had more sweet scenes like this, with the guys together. Thanks for sharing your talent!

Love,

Emma
janet brown chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
reading all the old stories loved this one
Ladyhawke67 chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
WOW! One of THE best (if NOT THE BEST) S&H stories I've EVER read. This has ALL the elements I love to see with the partners. AWESOME job, and I'm a BIT jealous of your ability to write emotions without sounding trite and mushy. LOVE it! I've edited for about a dozen writers, and truly, this one stands out. GREAT job! Hope to read more from you soon. Take care!

- Stacey Jo
atrish1 chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Ahh I agree with the other reviewers...

Sad, heartwarming and imaginative. Something Starsky would really do and yes I could see Hutch fixating on that dreadful spot.

I've been MIA- RL has flipped on me- and just now you've got me wondering if a tube of crazy glue just might offer some help. hm

Excellent writing- just like do Karen,

Hope you are well

Love, Trish
Bobbie Barkley chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
You have such an imagination - I loved it. It shows how much they knew each other and cared for each other. Wow!

And having his soda come out his nose cause he was laughing so hard - nice touch!

Bobbie
Elivalero chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Lovely story! Great idea, and absolutely "Starsky's-like"!
Ukkie chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
Hi Karen!

What a brilliant solution!What a brilliant story!Very intense and sad with a wonderful happy and uplifting you for sharing this with us.

Love,

Nelleke
Sparkle731 chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
I loved it. Sounds just like the way Starsky would handle the situation.
Monika11 chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
Dear Karen,

Hutch's obsession with the spot, his fear and anger when people walked right over it made me fear that he could do something he would regret later. That he would go insane. What a surprising solution to the problem! You did great with that, Karen! Again it was Starsky who found a way to lead Hutch out of the depression - at the end there is laughter.

Thank you for your writing! It makes my day!

Monika, smiling
rsb57 chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
Wow... I can hardly say one more thing. You get into the guys so convincingly and completely. This had to have been a terrible thing for Hutch to face everyday. Leave it to Starsky to come up with a plan to ease the heartache. Great view into life after Gunther. Even though his life was turned upside down, Starsky still found a way to make Hutch laugh!

Thanks for posting and sharing your amazing talent.

Becky
merryw chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
That was GREAT! Very in character and very well done!