Reviews for Downward Spiral
WhiteInnocence chapter 3 . 7/12/2010
OI! I like this story a lot! And I think you should continue, and definetly make it quality, because I know that I'd appreciate that a whole lot :)

can't wait for more!

WI
booknerd11 chapter 3 . 12/29/2008
love your parodies, but i like this story and think it has real potential. please continue!
QueenBrooke chapter 3 . 3/2/2008
Cute, funny, in character...lovely. I adore your parodies, but I get what you're saying about goldfish and babies. Plz continue.
Quillandink97 chapter 3 . 12/11/2007
i love it please write this story Meg... Oh wiat how'd i Know your name...gotta go(edges away sketchily
Evenstar606 chapter 3 . 10/18/2007
You brought up some excellent points. I know how you feel about losing interest in stories after the first chapter. I have one story posted that I haven't updated in over a year, after four chapters. I get bored easily, but I definately love reading other authors' stories and I try to encourage them to keep going as much as I can! (without getting on their nerves hopefully! :))

I think you are awesome for wanting to expand your horizons and write more serious stuff. I too, have written many many 'retarded parodies' one of which I removed from this site because I absolutely hated elements of it. I feel that writing more serious stories is a good way to express myself fully as a writer, and I admire you for doing the same! Keep up the good work!
confessions.of.katijane chapter 3 . 10/18/2007
wow...interesting. am very curious to see how this turns out & what the whole thing in 2nd yr was. i love f & g in this fic...they're so wonderful together, i almost don't want you to reach the end. *sigh* & poor karin, too, for falling for him when he's DOOMED! DOOMED! i hate JK. seriously hate her. loved the bit with george clutching the side of his head for his ear. was wonderful. very george. also, i'm a huge fan because my full name's caitlin, & i love george...so i can just imagine he's talking to me. hooray. do please update, though. i'm not normally one for OC's, but because you write the twins so well i want to keep reading it. putting it on alert now, which means you'd better not disappoint me!
GoldMary3 chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
*grins* This is a really good story! I really want to know what happened to Fred, George, and the triplets when they were in their second year... and how Sylvie's doing, of course.

You think you want to marry George? *laughs* I've always liked Fred more than George for some odd reason. And then my best friend started asking me why, 'They're twins!' she said. 'How can you like one more than the other?'I guess its because the have slightly different personalities, don't you?

Anyway, this *is* an awesome story, and I really do hope you finish it. And if you don't...I'll want to crush you with a wall for not finishing!

Waiting for the next chappie,

Mina(GoldMary3)
serenity12345 chapter 3 . 10/17/2007
pretty good story! but it's 2 early 2 tell

plz write more
serenity12345 chapter 2 . 10/17/2007
nofense but I am getting sort of confused, when does this story take place?
serenity12345 chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
yeah just started reading this good start!
rowanHOODofTheROWANwood chapter 3 . 10/17/2007
What r u thlking about i really like this story! please continue!i truley do!
Evenstar606 chapter 2 . 10/10/2007
Awesome, a longer chapter. This was well-written, and I can't wait to read more and find out about Karin, Caitlin, and the Twins' relationship.
Evenstar606 chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
I love anything with Fred and George in it. Great so far...