Reviews for Unnoticed Feelings
alighthawk chapter 4 . 1/28/2002
Awww, cute ending. Nice to see Ryoko & Ayeka make nice. A sequel about their honeymoon. would be nice.
TheHFness chapter 3 . 1/18/2002
Well hot damn. I tell you what this fic is one of my favorite that i have read so far. keep up the great work.
truten chapter 3 . 1/14/2002
that was great especially the part in the first chapter where everyone is all serious then mihoshi says something stupid. i was rollin. can't wait to read next chapter.
Some.Random.Person.Here chapter 3 . 1/14/2002
I love it! Continue, please!
alighthawk chapter 3 . 1/13/2002
This is a nice story, but watch your spelling! I curious to see what are they going to say to

each other and of Ayeka.
Ryuki chapter 2 . 11/14/2001
Wow! This has captured my continue, it's great!
DaGoku64002K1 too lazy to sign in chapter 2 . 11/13/2001
Nice story. Very interesting indeed. I hope you upload the next chapter soon. I dying to see what happens next.
BuggyNess chapter 1 . 11/11/2001
This is a good story idea, but after I have read the first two chapters, I can't help but feel it's too rushed, there's not enough getting into the characters, especially the new villan. But I do want to see what happens.
ThunderGoddess chapter 1 . 9/17/2001
nope u shouldnt continue. I dont really think this story is as good as the rest u've written.
Lori chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
Come on FINISH IT ITS AWESOME!
Santa Claus chapter 1 . 8/31/2001
HO HO HO! MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Luminous chapter 1 . 8/30/2001
It's realitivly good, I'll say that much. But there is not spaces between words and periods and commas and such. And try not to let the text seperate itself so much... it makes it harder to read. Other than that, good job, keep going!
darn chapter 1 . 8/28/2001
Hi, darn, I kinda hoped you had allready written squels. Of course you should continue, very good (clap clap clap)
scorpio chapter 1 . 8/27/2001
this is intresting...I would like to see where this is going.
DaGoku64002K1 chapter 1 . 8/26/2001
Dammit I was going to write a story like this. But hey what can I say. Sounds good to me so far. Hope you get the next chapter out soon.
30 | « Prev Page 1 2