Reviews for Water
Sora Tayuya chapter 14 . 1h ago
My gods I'm scared for Demyx. And Riku.

Forgot to mention last time how great Leon and Axel are, ha.

Also getting a Severus Snape vibe from Sephiroth. Weird.
Sora Tayuya chapter 13 . 1h ago
Well Frick. Riku has a lot of trouble coming his way. And good gods...Demyx, what is happening to him? Why is Zexion acting this way?

And when Riku and Sora talked about water...maybe not anymore, but they certainly know someone who used to be able to control water...
Sora Tayuya chapter 12 . 2h ago
Aside from a first day of classes I cannot resist pointing and laughing at, the blood thing is an issue. It must be due to him being in this new world. And I'm concerned it will kill him in the end.
Sora Tayuya chapter 11 . 20h ago
A disjointed, but very relevant, chapter. Pleased at the Riku discovers his dormroom scene. Priceless. What an encounter with Sephiroth. Poor Riku.

I am very pleased to see you do note the lack of Keyblade. Very pleased.

And Demyx, so far the only other than Riku to know of the other worlds, reappears. I am concerned, as I do not know what he knows of this world, or why he is so forlorn.
But...Sora is recieving memories of Riku's world? I'm not quite sure that is a good thing, but it is very interesting...
Sora Tayuya chapter 10 . 21h ago
In which Kairi is way too used to having money, Seifer and all those dots are considered, and Riku makes a very dangerous decision (which is, at this moment with unknown future, probably for the best).

I have been meaning to point this out for some time, but I keep forgetting. Has Riku not tried summoning his Keyblade? I'm sure he could still use dark portals too. I would think the first thing to do would be to check if magic were still a thing. It appears as though he has not tried these things, though. Perhaps two years of peace has made him lax.
Sora Tayuya chapter 9 . 21h ago
Everything is better now, yay!

Seriously though, I am so happy that everything is fixed so far. Very happy. That psychologist meeting? Not looking forward to it. But hey, you covered most all of the important ground right here. Good work.

Plus Riku is just so hilarious and on top of his crud, yes.
Sora Tayuya chapter 8 . 21h ago
And here I was going to praise Riku for his great behavior this chapter.

Then he punched Roxas.

Man is he dead. After Axel gets through with him, of course. You'd really think he'd go after Axel first, wouldn't you? Maybe it was the drinks, but I'd say he would hold more grudge towards Axel. But that's just me.

It is Riku who is about to be destroyed by everything, ha.
Sora Tayuya chapter 7 . 3/3
Man Tiku is a beast. A hilarious, sexy beast.

At once disappointed and understandable that Zexion was not the psych. Still anticipating his and Dem's arrival into the story. And a little concerned for when/if Riku catches wind of Roxas. That is sure to make him sweat.
Sora Tayuya chapter 6 . 3/2
I threw my head back laughing so often in this chapter. However, Riku is mistaken if he thinks this group can get back memories they do not have. There is a dilapidated house, no parents to be seen. This is an entire different world/universe, not a memory thing like when he was away from the islands in his own world. Otherwise from that and the forgetting of real-time memory counseling, Riku continues to do very well with his hidden knowledge.

And oh my goodness I'm gonna say the psychologist is Zexion, I am sure of it.
Sora Tayuya chapter 5 . 3/2
So Riku, that sharp brain he is, pieces together relationships and changes between the world he is now and the world he exists in. Anxiously awaiting Dem and Zex's input on this. I expect other Nobodies are here as well.
Sora Tayuya chapter 4 . 3/2
Forget Sora - Riku is screwing himself over tremendously. Pardon my crudities.
Sora Tayuya chapter 3 . 3/2
Riku is dealing with his mild amnesia and his lack of presence from this world very well. I'm impressed. He always was a sharper sword than Sora, ha. But still, I wonder if Riku isn't too far off the truth with what he said at the end...but regardless, when Sora and company do inevitably visit, Riku will have a heck of a time being more careful with people he is closer to. And as soon as possible, if possible, Denyx and Zex need to share what they know with him. And I am positive that should either encounter him, they will recognize him, tip him off, and Riku will be after them for answers.

The fact that he is from the original universe is at once relieving and worrying. Good that we know what he knows then, but bad if he can't make it back for whatever reason...it's like he got kicked out of Oz.
Sora Tayuya chapter 2 . 3/2
Woah. Demyx has something to do with this? I suppose his element ties him, somehow, but man...
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 3/2
Unlike the description hints, this is a full AU then, if Roxas is his own person in Twilight Town. Interesting.

And you have such a knack for enjoyable characters. I am almost always pleased beyond compare at everyday things you write about.
Pirahna Peanut chapter 29 . 2/9
You did a great job with this book. I've noticed in the last chapter, all I can think of is "Xion's Theme" as tears streamed down my face. I can't handle book character deaths.