Reviews for Water
Fan.Fiction.Love chapter 29 . 6/22
This was an amazing story. It was horrifying and filled with awful moments, but I could not stop reading. I kept thinking about the characters throughout the day and the love that survived the horror. You write very well and your editing is good. Thank you!
wittlewons chapter 29 . 6/21
I. Hate. You. Oh my gosh I'm bawling. What a sad sad sad sad sad bitter sweet story. Poor Sora. Poor poor poor Sora oh my gooooooddd. Why are you so great at breaking my heart?! You are a genius. I'm a masochist for wanting to keep reading your stories! But they are so hauntingly great.
nosenudge chapter 29 . 5/7
Oh gosh, this broke my heart. Took me a good half hour to stop crying and actually type something! Wonderful story that had me reading into the early hours of the morning and every other moment I could get. Love your writing!
The mysterious D chapter 8 . 3/16
*reads last paragraph*
Eh heh Heh! shits about to go down!
apiegohome chapter 29 . 1/5
I'm speechless. What a heart wrenching, bittersweet ending. I've had this story on my 'list to do' for a while now, having read almost all of your other stuff as well, but it was only after I read your two shot - Shattered, that I really found myself getting into Soriku. Thanks for that :P

I can't believe this was your first ever fic! It really was a fantastic story and I'm so glad I finished it. There was so much to love - the mystery, the plot twists, the romance, the stomach turning torture scenes with Hojo and then of course that ending. You are a genius! It's been a few years now but thank you for writing this all the same. Loved it.
HighGreenBunny chapter 29 . 10/12/2015
Goddamnit! This fic gave me SO many feels! I weeped so much! This was beautiful AND tragic and bittersweet. Great fic!
Faolan Rei chapter 29 . 5/18/2015
Oh my gosh, this was actually heartbreaking. ;~; Like, soul-shatteringly sad. I don't know what I was expecting when I finished this fic, but it wasn't that.
This is a really great story, regardless. Heartbreakingly tragic, but great. The way that you weaved all the characters and story together so masterfully is spectacular. And to think that you wrote all of this in a month! Either you are a fanfic-writing genius, or there's some secret invovled, in which case, I want in. But seriously, if all of your stories are as great as this one, you're going to be hearing a lot from me in the near future, because I'm sticking around for a while. Good luck to any and all future writing endeavours, and happy writing, dearie. :)
-Faolan.
Really Guys chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
people should really put spoiler tags in their reviews...I haven't even begun reading this fic and the experience is now ruined for me.
silvermyth chapter 29 . 5/3/2015
Hmm, wasn't quite the end I was hoping for, but was more or less what I expected. Overall, a great read!

Some concrit (I hope) maybe it'll help you in future, since this is obviously old and done:
After they got to the lab, I really didn't get a good sense of Sora's reactions. Maybe that was on purpose, but I found it difficult deciphering his motivation or how he was feeling about the whole ordeal. I certainly feel like, even in this other world, Sora would have a lot more fight in him in this sort of situation, rather than being so passive. I also wondered about him as a keyblade master, if, in his original world, both Sora and Roxas could wield the keyblade, couldn't this Sora also have the potential to do so? Therefore making him just as much of a threat as Riku? Despite the fact that Riku couldn't summon the keyblade in the otherworld, others were still concerned about the potential.

Anyway, those were just a few questions that I was left with. Excellent plot, well-written, great descriptions, overall, I really enjoyed reading this.

Now I'm off to see what else you've written. Cheers!
silvermyth chapter 9 . 5/2/2015
Oh I love Riku' s fire!
silvermyth chapter 3 . 4/30/2015
Hahaha, hot-Sora-bottle and "J'accuse!" Cracked me up! I'm sifting through this, enjoying it so far. I know it's old, but I am sure you still enjoy feedback, eh? :)
LifesLover chapter 29 . 4/25/2015
Holy crap, I read this before, years ago, and still, I forgot that Sora dies. You had me crying, probably *again* ('cuz, remember, I read this before), for darn near twenty minutes. There's just nothing that could have hit me quite that hard like this chapter did, and this story. I've read your author notes, and I can't believe you managed to write this beast in a month. And to have it come so close to being just about perfect is just astounding. I don't manage that in *years* of writing one story.

I'm so curious about some things, though. Like the fact that even though Riku is back home, some things just don't feel resolved. Perhaps that's the way of things, the way of life: not everything can be resolved. But it makes me wonder about the people Riku left behind... and further, the people to come who will go through what Riku did. Those who die in the water and end up transported to ShinRa's world. Does Zack ever change his loyalty? Does ShinRa change? Do they ever figure out a way to get the people back to their original world... or do they think it's better to just let them die, like they originally had? Also, what the heck caused Riku to die in the first place? And I just hated that Sora died in the way he'd envisioned since before he could remember. Didn't really seem right, I guess. But again, I guess that's the way of life. Not everything is a happy ending.

I've always loved your stories. I've followed breathlessly along, waiting for the next twist and turn, for the next breathless tug at my heart. I think I'm now going to go and re-read The Unfamiliar... just to cry some more.
Sora Tayuya chapter 29 . 3/5/2015
Thank the gods Riku made it back in one piece, or else nothing in this story really could have had a happy ending. Frick.

Gods that was sad. Time to see if your other works are a little more...positive.
Sora Tayuya chapter 28 . 3/5/2015
I am not pleased with Six and Nine's future deaths. But...in the absence of the rest of the Org, it is...foolish of me to hope the two hang onto a world as cruel as this to them.
Sora Tayuya chapter 27 . 3/5/2015
I'm glad there is power, and gosh I am glad Reno has a bit of heart to care for the boys who are sick.