Reviews for Water
Faolan Rei chapter 29 . 5/18
Oh my gosh, this was actually heartbreaking. ;~; Like, soul-shatteringly sad. I don't know what I was expecting when I finished this fic, but it wasn't that.
This is a really great story, regardless. Heartbreakingly tragic, but great. The way that you weaved all the characters and story together so masterfully is spectacular. And to think that you wrote all of this in a month! Either you are a fanfic-writing genius, or there's some secret invovled, in which case, I want in. But seriously, if all of your stories are as great as this one, you're going to be hearing a lot from me in the near future, because I'm sticking around for a while. Good luck to any and all future writing endeavours, and happy writing, dearie. :)
-Faolan.
Really Guys chapter 1 . 5/5
people should really put spoiler tags in their reviews...I haven't even begun reading this fic and the experience is now ruined for me.
silvermyth chapter 29 . 5/3
Hmm, wasn't quite the end I was hoping for, but was more or less what I expected. Overall, a great read!

Some concrit (I hope) maybe it'll help you in future, since this is obviously old and done:
After they got to the lab, I really didn't get a good sense of Sora's reactions. Maybe that was on purpose, but I found it difficult deciphering his motivation or how he was feeling about the whole ordeal. I certainly feel like, even in this other world, Sora would have a lot more fight in him in this sort of situation, rather than being so passive. I also wondered about him as a keyblade master, if, in his original world, both Sora and Roxas could wield the keyblade, couldn't this Sora also have the potential to do so? Therefore making him just as much of a threat as Riku? Despite the fact that Riku couldn't summon the keyblade in the otherworld, others were still concerned about the potential.

Anyway, those were just a few questions that I was left with. Excellent plot, well-written, great descriptions, overall, I really enjoyed reading this.

Now I'm off to see what else you've written. Cheers!
silvermyth chapter 9 . 5/2
Oh I love Riku' s fire!
silvermyth chapter 3 . 4/30
Hahaha, hot-Sora-bottle and "J'accuse!" Cracked me up! I'm sifting through this, enjoying it so far. I know it's old, but I am sure you still enjoy feedback, eh? :)
LifesLover chapter 29 . 4/25
Holy crap, I read this before, years ago, and still, I forgot that Sora dies. You had me crying, probably *again* ('cuz, remember, I read this before), for darn near twenty minutes. There's just nothing that could have hit me quite that hard like this chapter did, and this story. I've read your author notes, and I can't believe you managed to write this beast in a month. And to have it come so close to being just about perfect is just astounding. I don't manage that in *years* of writing one story.

I'm so curious about some things, though. Like the fact that even though Riku is back home, some things just don't feel resolved. Perhaps that's the way of things, the way of life: not everything can be resolved. But it makes me wonder about the people Riku left behind... and further, the people to come who will go through what Riku did. Those who die in the water and end up transported to ShinRa's world. Does Zack ever change his loyalty? Does ShinRa change? Do they ever figure out a way to get the people back to their original world... or do they think it's better to just let them die, like they originally had? Also, what the heck caused Riku to die in the first place? And I just hated that Sora died in the way he'd envisioned since before he could remember. Didn't really seem right, I guess. But again, I guess that's the way of life. Not everything is a happy ending.

I've always loved your stories. I've followed breathlessly along, waiting for the next twist and turn, for the next breathless tug at my heart. I think I'm now going to go and re-read The Unfamiliar... just to cry some more.
Sora Tayuya chapter 29 . 3/5
Thank the gods Riku made it back in one piece, or else nothing in this story really could have had a happy ending. Frick.

Gods that was sad. Time to see if your other works are a little more...positive.
Sora Tayuya chapter 28 . 3/5
I am not pleased with Six and Nine's future deaths. But...in the absence of the rest of the Org, it is...foolish of me to hope the two hang onto a world as cruel as this to them.
Sora Tayuya chapter 27 . 3/5
I'm glad there is power, and gosh I am glad Reno has a bit of heart to care for the boys who are sick.
Sora Tayuya chapter 26 . 3/5
Gods it is hard to hate Reno. FRICK he is tough to hate.

Thus...I give up. Don't hate him! Yay. Life is better with Axel's slightly-more-evil twin.

Glad Leon's not dead, but I pretty much figured the story he was dead was fake. I mean come on. Also glad Seph's not dead. I like your more sympathetic approach to Seph in your works.

All the talk of freedom made me nervous- I hate characters talking about something they don't quite have yet. Too delicate; brings in bad luck to mess it up.

And yeah, I do know Irvine. Such a legit guy, lol. Very sad he's dead.

Still waiting to hear about Keyblade wielders. And I'm curious to hear if this is the same Zex and Dem who were part of the Org, because other than one calculated, miffed look early on from Zex, I would never know it. Maybe the captivity changed things, but still, I'd like to confirm where they came from.
Sora Tayuya chapter 25 . 3/5
I condone killing, I do.

But I can't say I am moved in the slightest that either 'scientist' is dead.

And thank goodness Seph pulled a Snape. I had begun running calculations for how he could go either way with his actions, even though I was still cheering for Snape-hood.

Also, good for Riku for being completely bat Frick insane and being oh so helpful to everyone.

Sarcasm is so good.
Sora Tayuya chapter 24 . 3/5
Gods poor Zack. Always getting the worst of it. And Riku has gone over the edge. I need to hear what they know of Keyblade wielders, though. Maybe they only know they can be used to visit other worlds?

Unsure if Sephiroth is pulling a Snape or is finally up to his old Sephiroth tricks.
Sora Tayuya chapter 23 . 3/4
Hope - Demyx doesn't need Mako because he controls the oceans. Sora's dream? That wave is gonna come crashing down and destroy this world / which needs destroying before ShinRa inevitably destroys it. We've seen it. Demyx has that power to do that, to save them all. I know it.
Sora Tayuya chapter 22 . 3/4
This is...getting tough to read. It is because you write it so well, and makes me see these things so vividly, that I panic over them so much. This is very, very hard to read now. This pain, this...horror.
Sora Tayuya chapter 21 . 3/4
Have to say it's looking totally hopeless. You write 'incarcerated test subject' genre very well. I should know - your one with Demyx a few summers back hooked me into your writing style. Such tragedies.