Reviews for Bright Eyed Boys
Bjanik chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Yes, I know I reviewed this already, and so now I have to be anonymous to do it again. But years have passed and I still think about this piece. I don't think I'll ever be able to forget it.
MasterShaper chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Like a tiny glass of hot chocolate, this one was. Short but bittersweet at the same time.

Hmm, grammar was good, and that's always a plus.

I particularly liked the concept of seeing but remaining blind to something. It does speak volumes for itself.

Till next time,
MS
Nantalith chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Oh, this is very nice.

I like the flow, and the narrative - it came across as real and believable.

But the end is my favourite :)
Captain'JTK chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Heartbreakingly beautiful
7hgjbsg98y3fdlhdskjlesty chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Wow! This is amazing, I really wish I could write this well. The ending was so well put. Even though this was short it felt like i was there like I was feeling it.
underhandlilies chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Aw. This story just tugged horribly at my heartstrings, especially the use of language that you incorporated in it: "Eyes only for each other" "Heart beating blood onto the rocks"...I loved how you showed it from a different perspective too, a different point of view. It made the entire thing much more powerful. Awesome.
quali chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Wow, you could really feel the resentment of being insignificant in this fic.
amatheriz chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
gawd, i'm really thinking if i still want to finish playing crisis. T_T zack..
Rutoh-Chan chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
A perspective worth considering. And well considered. Thanks for the fic.
bbb136 chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Heart broken.

:) Brilliant piece of writing.
whiskedaway chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
It's nice to see the fight from another's pov.
The Backwater Experts chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
I love this story! I don't even know how many times I read it, it's the best FFVII story I've read on here! Great job!
Sasayaki chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
That was just magnificent. The perspective you chose was well suited for the character you portrayed, his emotions and thoughts coupled with the scenario was just wonderful.
Thank you for sharing this!
Riffs chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
I swear that straight after reading this, I took a long moment to just replay everything in my head. All of it. And it just sunk in. And then I died on the inside, a bit. So wonderful. Just really wow. Pinpricks on the sides of my eyes and all. I can't even review it properly because I'm just stunned. While reading, it was easy and it was casual. Nothing profound. I understood what was trying to be put across. But then I though about, really. And I remembered that final scene during Crisis Core and I was angry and sad. Really great, though. The use of 'redshirts' has always hollowed me a bit. And I'm happy that I read this. Thanks!
spopococ chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
BAH!

Amazing. I'm really entirely into this. And it's only a one-shot. Rated T. No yaoi. Wow. lol.

You've warped me! D:

rofl.

Very well written, very believable, and the closing line was nothing short of genius. Well done. :3