Reviews for Among the Waves: A Desperate Journey
Gabbybell chapter 1 . 7/5
Hey I hope it gets updated soon I'd love to re read this story for the 19th time now I'm super excited please the anticipation is killing me!
Akemi Spangler chapter 1 . 5/16
summary caught my attention and I was so excited to read it. I hope the rewrite is posted soon!
PrincessAkiraaa chapter 1 . 5/4
Hey :) could you please update this or upload the original? I've just read this story and it sounds amazing, i'd really liked to read it :(
When will you be uploading again. I noticed its been 3 months. Ive been waiting for the second to update for a long time
TsubasaMei chapter 1 . 1/31
Ahh cant wait to read this
Aiiro Hart chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
Just the summary for this story caught my attention. Looking forward to the re-write!
JJGre19kakashi chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
Oh no I loved the story and used to reread it many times please update it soon
Dieinhappiness chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 34 . 7/2/2014
Hahahah Naruto's so adorable he fainted haha. Xd poor Sasuke-kun guess Naruto won the battle hahah i cant stop laughing. Aww and im happy for Rika and Itachi too...
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 33 . 7/2/2014
Aww both the Uchiha brothers are so Happy! XD well this was a good chp im happy tht Sakura and Sasuke have a planned future!
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 32 . 7/2/2014
XD im rather not surprised tht Sasuke-kun doesnt want to be a human anymore since he got Sakura! XD Things are going pretty well for both Uchiha brothers hehe :3
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 31 . 7/2/2014
hahaha this chp was hilarious! Sasusaku moments are my fav but Itachi and Rika's moments are also getting my attention! XD Itachi sure has find a girl for himslf to entertain! Luv this fic!
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 30 . 7/2/2014
XD Sasuke and Sakura together for Eternity! I so luv this couple and this chp too hehehe
Awsum fic!
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 29 . 7/2/2014
I'm so luving Sasuka and Sakura's conversations hahah they're so adorable! Wht a lovely couple , surely meant for each other! Ha! I knew it tht Itachi and Rika Liked each other! The Story is Going Awsum! Luv it!
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 28 . 7/2/2014
SO luv it! Yeaaa Sakura is Saved once again by Sasuke-kun! And the Rika girl is quite an amusement for Itachi XD Itachi sure enjoys her company lol i think ...jst maybe... he likes her.