Reviews for Among the Waves: A Desperate Journey
Aiiro Hart chapter 1 . 11/8
Just the summary for this story caught my attention. Looking forward to the re-write!
JJGre19kakashi chapter 1 . 11/5
Oh no I loved the story and used to reread it many times please update it soon
Dieinhappiness chapter 1 . 11/5
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 34 . 7/2/2014
Hahahah Naruto's so adorable he fainted haha. Xd poor Sasuke-kun guess Naruto won the battle hahah i cant stop laughing. Aww and im happy for Rika and Itachi too...
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 33 . 7/2/2014
Aww both the Uchiha brothers are so Happy! XD well this was a good chp im happy tht Sakura and Sasuke have a planned future!
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 32 . 7/2/2014
XD im rather not surprised tht Sasuke-kun doesnt want to be a human anymore since he got Sakura! XD Things are going pretty well for both Uchiha brothers hehe :3
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 31 . 7/2/2014
hahaha this chp was hilarious! Sasusaku moments are my fav but Itachi and Rika's moments are also getting my attention! XD Itachi sure has find a girl for himslf to entertain! Luv this fic!
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 30 . 7/2/2014
XD Sasuke and Sakura together for Eternity! I so luv this couple and this chp too hehehe
Awsum fic!
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 29 . 7/2/2014
I'm so luving Sasuka and Sakura's conversations hahah they're so adorable! Wht a lovely couple , surely meant for each other! Ha! I knew it tht Itachi and Rika Liked each other! The Story is Going Awsum! Luv it!
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 28 . 7/2/2014
SO luv it! Yeaaa Sakura is Saved once again by Sasuke-kun! And the Rika girl is quite an amusement for Itachi XD Itachi sure enjoys her company lol i think ...jst maybe... he likes her.
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 27 . 7/2/2014
O this was so exciting! I so luv this chp! it was amazing! Sasuke-kun came to the rescue! He'd better change her soon , i guess the changing part happens in every vampire fanfic lol. Anyways i forgot to mention tht i luved the way Sasuke-kun ended Aria's life! She so deserved it! Also tht disgusting Orochimaru! Luv this fic!
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 26 . 7/1/2014
HUrry Sasuke-kun! Hurry! Even though i knw its jst a fanfic bt everything is like so real like im watching a movie or so.. all the images are being made in my mind! I so Luv this fic! Tension and Excitement, the two main feelings tht this fic is giving me!
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 25 . 7/1/2014
nOooooo! Hinata's vision was vry dreadful , Damn Orochimaru is going to do something vry vry Bad to Sakura! I hope Sasuke comes it time *feeling tensed*
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 24 . 7/1/2014
when read tht Sakura was being dragged on the enemies ship i was like NOOOOOooooooo!
Sasuke HUrry Up!
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 23 . 7/1/2014
O No! Sasuke should have listened to Hinata...!