Reviews for Le ali del Principio
Sakuyan chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
I feel really bad for Marno in this piece. T_T He was always one of my favorite characters, so seeing him in this perspective really touched me, and since I'm a Sagi/Marno fan, this came off to me as Marno saying he was grateful for all Sagi did for him...and it passed off as a Sagi/Marno sort of fic to me. Which is YAY, because I love the pairing.

Nice work! _ Definitely goes onto the favorites!
Nope I'm out chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Poor Marno... You do really well on these. Malpercio needs love too! *shows off "Support Malpercio" shirt* I seriously can feel what you described, and it kind of hurt. And Marno had to deal with this every single day... Makes you wonder about the characters you take for granted, huh?
Adriannu255 chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Oh I love that song and I love this fic! It was kindy wierd at first but it was really good.
Ruingaraf chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Aw! Poor Marno. *hugs him* This was a really good piece fo work, very angsty and descriptive. I can't grade you on in-characterness, though, because I can't write Marno at all. Everyone else... except Marno. XD
Fan Fan Girl chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
Umm... I'm going to take a risk and review this, and you can laugh at me for not know what's going on at all. XD

So when I first read the opening lines, I was thinking that it was a normal Guardian Spirit talking about Kalas going whacko. And since the summary spoke of a "him" I figured it was a male. Then the lines like "he who covets my heart" and such started appearing and I was like... wait, huh?

I mean, the genre of this story is supposed to be Angst/Mystery, so I was wondering if the love was supposed to be romantic, or platonic, or what. I'm figuring platonic because this isn't in the Romance genre. XD

So that was confusing. The people who I thought could be the speakers kept changing between Melodia, Kalas, Malpercio, or one of the gods of old... Since Melodia is a girl, Kalas can't bond with himself, and Malpercio can't bond either, I crossed them all off my list and ended up with one of the gods from a thousand years ago. Because one of them could have died, and then somehow been able to bond with Kalas, or something...?

Yeah. That's my only theory. I have no idea whose perspective this was written from, but it was interesting to read anyways. I wish I knew who it was, though. :D And don't be angsty, be happy! Very nice work.