Reviews for A Time For Peace
Kirk chapter 5 . 11/8/2014
I like your plot bunnies!
May they keep you awake at least, at least! 3 nights a week, so you can spend far more time writing, and less on unimportant things like sleep!
Grin!
ScM15 chapter 5 . 7/22/2014
I came to your profile through Man With No Name/Life Less Extraordinary, which was great and I'd love to see more; then I read Elementary, which was likewise amazing and worthy of sequels, though I'm not sure where those would go; and now I've read these, which were fantastic. Any chance of that next chapter happening, or did you decide to end it here? In any case, you've landed yourself a Favourite Author spot. Keep up the good work, regardless of what it is!
Toaofwriting chapter 4 . 6/3/2013
This is turning out to be really good. I eagerly await the next installments.
mavic chen chapter 5 . 5/3/2013
It's Tegan JOVANKA.
Everettspartisan chapter 5 . 4/24/2012
Reads like cannon, feels like cannnon, probably should be cannnon
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
I hope the Master did find peace, don't you?
Elz Durden chapter 5 . 10/16/2011
I want more. You do such justice to this fandom - I wish you'd add another 700 disc to it. You're brilliant
ramblingsofatimetraveler chapter 5 . 10/10/2011
Just can't put into words how much I love this fic :)
Blackadder VII chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Another Brillant story which captures the beauty of Doctor Who

Molto Bene
betawho chapter 5 . 8/23/2010
Again, that was brilliant! I never would have thought of using Tegan's daughter in a story. And I can just imagine the kind of rows they'd have too. Wonderful.

(What is it with the Doctor and teenagers?)
betawho chapter 4 . 8/23/2010
That was utterly brilliant! I've always loved Ace too, an giving her the hat was a masterstroke. I also like how you mentioned that when she looks at him, she doesn't see his present body, but the Doctor she knows. I think lots of us do that with people we love, not see them as they are but as we "know" them.

Lovely, you've also got me wiping my eyes at work, people are going to start wondering who died.
BrevityGravity chapter 5 . 7/23/2010
I've just decided to go chasing Classic Who episodes across the internet- it should be amazing, if it prompted this fic to be written. :3
PhoenixWytch chapter 5 . 1/14/2010
These are fantastic.

Thank you for writing.
Ensimismada chapter 4 . 10/15/2009
Excellent use of details here, especially this bit: "Dusty books and sweets, and something that smells like the sea but isn’t, that she always thought was the smell of Time"
Ensimismada chapter 3 . 10/15/2009
Love the introduction to this chapter (polite vs. normal method); funny and a nice way to break the ice for the much more emotional core. The ginger beer ending similarly rounds out the ending.

It's lovely to think of the Doctor as having a place to run to hide and go mad and heal.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »